Chapter Eight: I'm Not Losing You

Dipper's P.O.V.

I intwined my fingers with Bill's.
"Pinetree, will make me the happiest demon alive and be my boyfriend?"
"Of course Bill!" I gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "Guess I should go back to the shack..." Bill turned back into my necklace, I didn't hesitate to put it back on. I ran back to the shack. When I opened the door, Ford, Stan and Mabel were waiting for me.
"Bro, give me your necklace..." I looked at her in shock, feeling something disappear off my neck. I turned around and saw Ford holding my necklace, by the charm.
"Ford!"
"Your eyes.....they're....red..." Ford sounded scared. I calmed down a little and felt anger disappear.
"Give me my necklace!"
"No..." I gasped and stomped up stairs. I slammed the door behind me. Minutes later the door slowly opened.
"Bro...we're leaving tomorrow....Ford wants us to pack..." My eyes filled with tears, and blurred my vision.
"I'm not leaving without Bill!"
"I'm sorry but your not getting him back...."
"FORD I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I yelled.
"Bro calm down..." Mabel put her hands on my shoulders. I shook her hands off.
"NO! WHERE'S BILL?!" Mabel hung her head in defeat.
"In...in Ford's lab..." I ran downstairs to the vending machine. I typed in the code.
"FORD!" I yelled. I ran down to where Ford was. Bill was locked in a cage he couldn't escape from.
"Dipper go upstairs..."
"NO! GIVE HIM BACK!" I picked him up by the neck.
"Pinetree...Leave him be and forget about me...Fine someone else..."
"Bill no..." I dropped Ford and walked up to the cage.
"I've destroyed so many lives.....And killed many people..." He started crying. "I've broken you....Ford told me about your eyes...."
"Bill I'm not losing you..."
"Pinetree..."
"Dipper, the release button is to your right..." I looked right and saw a button.