Chapter Eleven: Happy 14th Birthday

Dipper's P.O.V.

I woke up that next morning to a strong grip around me. I opened my eyes, all I saw was a bare chest. I felt hands move up my back to my shoulder blades. The touch gave me chills, the chest I was on moved to where the man sat up.
"Morning Pinetree..."
"Morning!" I sat up and kissed his cheek. 
"Let's go!"
"Where to?" Bill snapped his fingers and we were in our clothes.
"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise..." I nodded and gripped his hand. "You ready?" I nodded one more and in a few seconds, we were in hell.
"Why are we here?"
"Still a surprise!" I sighed and closed my eyes. I opened them later and sew we were in a ball room.
"Bill?"
"Yes my baby?"
"Can you tell me why we're here now?"
"We're here for your birthday!  Happy birthday baby!" Bill pulled me in for a long tender kiss. He pulled back and smiled at me, I smiled back. Bill push my brown hair behind my ear. "My dads hosting a ball tonight and that's why we're here!" I heard footsteps coming from behind me. I turned around and saw the devil himself.
"Bill....Welcome home!" Bill shared a hug with him and Bill turned to me.
"Dad, this is my boyfriend Dipper."
"Oh, hello Pinetree..."
"Please don't call me that..." Bill wrapped an arm around me.
"Dad, I assume you have our room ready?" He nodded and lead us to a room with huge red doors. Bill opened it and let me walk in, him following behind. Once we were inside, Bill shut the door. "Pinetree you wanna take a bath with me?" I smiled and followed him to the bathroom. He started the bath and snapped his fingers, we were both naked. I bushed at Bill's well built body.
"You like what you see Pinetree?"
"S-Shut up!" I playfully hit his arm. Bill got in the bath gesturing for me to follow.