Chapter Six: Playing with Fire

Dipper's P.O.V.

"Can I try something...." Bill looked away.
"Sure what is it?" Bill turned back to me. A small blue flame appeared between his two hands.
"Put your hands against mine...." I did as he told me. The blue flame moved towards me.
"It's....Cold?" Bill smiled and nodded his head.
"I didn't want to hurt you now did I...." I shook my head left and right. I looked up at Bill with sparkling eyes. "I knew you would like it...."
"Like it....? I love it!!!!" I smiled brightly. He chuckled. The flame disappeared.
"Stay happy, the shows not over...." He grabbed my hands. A light pink fled through my cheeks and ears. He sat down. I sat down next to him. I looked up to where he was looking, he was moving stars. When he finish they spelled I love you my Pinetree. I blushed a deep red.
"Bill?" I had no idea Bill....I feel the same way....
"You do?" I smiled again and nodded. I have since the war.... "Pinetree...." He looked my in the eyes. He leaned toward me and pecked my cheek. I leaned in and pecked him lips.
"Come on I have to get home...." All the walk home Bill and I kept talking and playing with the small blue flame. Eventually we got to the shack. I sighed.
"Pinetree I will always be here...." With those words he turned back to my necklace. I put and on and opened the shack door.