Bipper? Bipper!

Be happy I put up an update really early. I'm being nice here.

Which, ask Kassidy_Weber if you don't believe me, is rare. Ai, gwew tiy fi!

LOOEXULRW RGUA!!!!!!!!

Buy Gold!

Bye!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dipper woke up that morning refreshed, and went to stretch his arms but....he couldn't.

He then, weirdly, didn't feel himself stand up out of bed and stretch.

Bill! What the hell did you do?

Well, I may or may have not taken over while you were sleeping.

May have. You did!

I know.

'Bill' went downstairs to find breakfast made. Stancakes.

"Good morning, sister!" He chirped towards Mabel.

"Hey Dip---" she looked up and saw his eyes. Dipper internally cringed, partly due to the fact he wasn't in control.

Mabel rubbed her eyes. Here ya go kid!

Dipper felt himself take, or be given, complete control.

"So, what do you wanna do today?" Dipper, the real one, asked.

"I dunno. Probably play with Waddles and watch Ducktective today. Too hot to do much else."

"Okay." Dipper got up from the table and cleared his dish. "I have piano 'lessons' today."

"Don't think you need them, Brobro."

"Okay then. I'm going upstairs to read."

As he headed upstairs, he felt a sharp pain in his mind. He brought both of his hands to his head, and nearly fainted from the pain. Dipper fell down eight stairs, and, hit his head on the bottom.

The pain was excruciating, he tried to scream. Dipper found he couldn't.

(: sorta kinda Mabel's POV now! :)

A loud crash had sounded from the bottom of the stairs.

"Dipper!" She rushed over to him.

He wasn't moving, but mumbling. She could only make out a few words.

"Leave."

"Vessel."

"No."

"Deal."

"Bill Ci...."

"Leave...me..."

She knew it then. Bill had never left. Bipper had stayed. Somewhat.

(: After Dip's Fall in his mind :)

A grey place. That's where I woke up.

There was a film scratched house and things he recognized everywhere.

A voice came out of the middle of nowhere.

Go to dreams. We can talk.

It was Bill.

Face to face.

I followed his instructions and walked towards a door labeled, "Dream."

Swirls of purple and blue, but mostly blue, came out of the door.

Up close, he would've seen the swirls were made of glitter, the biggest glitters were shaped like pinetrees.

As soon as Dipper had walked in he was blinded by a white...everything.

Slowly a world had begun to form,

It was...it was beautiful. A forest. Green. Brown. Creatures of the paranormal surely roaming. Was that a Hide-Behind? Or a Manotaur?

"Bill. I'm here."

A man...a human appeared in front of me. He looked around 20 years old, wearing formal clothes. Yellow with brick pattern. He was blonde, and had a triangular eyepatch. Bill.

"You got that right, Pinetree!"

"What do you want?"

"God, not being in control of this infernal meatsack is boring. Let me out!"

"What do you mean, let you out?"

"Your damned will is keeping me here. If I get in control once, I WILL LEAVE!"

"How can I trust you?" I stepped closer to the floating demon.

"I propose-" Bill paused for dramatic effect. "A deal. Terms would be that I leave your vessel, if you give me a minute of control and let me leave a sliver of power here. I never go back on deals."

"No. I can't trust you."

"I don't want to be stuck here forever!"

"If you're stuck, you can't take over the world!"

"I'll take full control eventually."

"Okay, but, I can't have you leaving power. I'm no demon."

"But, Pinetree! It's part of the whole getting out of a shared vessel thing."

"Fine." I stuck out my hand, waiting for his. "Terms to the deal are that I give you, Bill Cipher, a minute of control and you must leave my vessel during that minute. I allow you to leave a sliver of power."

Surprisingly, I wasn't fazed when my hand lit on fire, blue, like the color of my hat.

Bill lit his own hand, and we shook on the terms I had voiced.

I made a deal with a demon. Who just possessed me, ruined the laptop, wrecked Mabel's show, Sock Opera: A Glove Story.

I never said when he could be In control. My terms, my vessel, my choice.

Seriously Pinetree! Okay, fine. I'll wait. I'll wait...you monster.

Don't call me a monster. I might wait longer just to let you out.

Mabel's POV

Dipper wasn't waking up. He had stopped mumbling, and paled a shade or two.

I was scared he might have broken bones, so I wasn't going to touch him.

In fact, I knew he had broken his leg. It didn't look...right.

I rushed to find Grunkle Stan, keeping Waddles on guard for Dipper.

"Grunkle Stan! Dipper..." I trailed off. I had found him.

"What did Dipper do now?"

I grabbed his hand and practically dragged him to where Dipper laid.

"I-I think he broke his leg."

Grunkle Stan handed me a phone and walked away. I could tell he was worried. He just wouldn't show it.

My fingers had shakily pressed the buttons.

9

1

1

I hope, Dipper, that you're okay. Please be okay.