Bill is Right

The next day I woke up refreshed, still in the forest.

I stretched, as much as I could being in the wheel chair, grabbed my bag, and started to wheel myself towards the Mystery Shack.

Do I really want to go there?

Mabel is there.

I don't want to go there, but I need clothes. I'll act like everything is normal then leave...for good this time.

I had made up my mind. I knew Bill was right.

I'm leaving for good.

A tear slipped down my cheek as I wheeled myself back to my summer home, and across the path to the door.

I wiped it away, and made my way to the living room.

I got out of the wheelchair at the base of the stairs and limped my way up. I used the stair rail to support my entire entity.

When I finally made it to Mabel and my shared room, I went to the closet and pulled out my backpack. Now it's just Mabel's room.

I'll never see you again.

I rolled up clothes, enough for five days and six nights, and placed them in the bag. I jammed Journal 3 into the back of the bag, and threw in essentials. My vest included.

So this is the end.

I went to Mabel's side of the closet, and for old times sake, rolled up her shooting star sweater and packed it too.  I left my hat in its place, pulling on a hoodie. I made my way downstairs.

We won't go out with final goodbyes.

I grabbed food, the kind that won't rot, the type that won't spoil, and put it in the bag too. It was noon. Stan was running the Shack and on a Mystery Tour, and Mabel was out with her friends. It was Wendy's day off, so I took $30 from the cash register.

We won't part on our deathbeds.

I placed a small pouch of Mabel's favorite edible glitter in my bag. I made sure the radio was in my pouch-the one on the hoodie- and placed the bag under a table next to the door.

We won't go out with a "Bang".

I'd escape tonight. Not in broad daylight. Maybe they wouldn't notice if I left now, though. They're not looking for me or even worried for me.

It's a simple "See you Later"

I picked up the bag, placed it on my lap while I was in the wheelchair.

A simple lie.

I went to the woods, and called in Bill. He responded and helped remove the cast off of my leg. It was healed anyways.

So this is the end.

He showed me how to teleport, make flames, control them. Only a little though. It was noon by the time he was done, although it was noon when I called him originally.

Our final fight.

I went into town, concealing my identity with the hoodie, my backpack on my back.

Our twin bond has broke.

I walked through, recalling the good memories, and the bad. A tear slid down my cheek.

The final night.

I knew the gravity of what I was doing.

But even so.

I traveled into a store and bought a necklace. It had caught my eye as I had walked by. I left town.

This is the end.

The necklace had two charms.

But I'm sure, my friend.

Goodbye Gravity Falls. Don't know if I'll miss you or not.

That we'll meet again.

A Shooting Star and a Pine Tree.

I'm sure we'll meet again, my twin.

Goodbye Mabel Pines.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I also hope you enjoyed this little short story!

Sorry it got all emotional and super sorry if you got effected by any feel whatsoever.

Dipper is a runaway...hmm...never thought I'd write that!

The thought Dipper is having in this is actually a poem I wrote...meant for this book. I took out some of the lines so it could work in this chapter. Here's the full version, not all split up!

I'm leaving for good,
I'll never see you again.

So this is the end.

We won't go out with final goodbyes,
We won't part on our deathbeds.

We won't go out with a "Bang",
It's a simple "See you Later".

A simple lie.

So this is the end,
Our final fight.

Our twin bond has broken,
By your hands, not mine.

You betrayed me, hurt me,
Tore me apart.

Decided to "Follow Your Heart,"
Even if it meant hurting mine.

Out final day,
The final night.

But even so,
We still do fight.

Even at the end.

I'm sure of it,
This is the end.

But I'm sure my friend,
That we'll meet again.

I'm certain of not this life,
We'll meet again.

We'll start from scratch.

Even if, this is the end.

-BDC-

Anyways, Momento,
Reality is an illusion, the Universe is a hologram, I'm allowing only livycipher to write a sequel (if they want to, that is!), buy gold,
BYE!

Update: livy hasn't accepted the book yet, so comment if you want to write more! The idea is that each author writes only 7 chapters, and ends it (so it can either end that way or keep going), and hands it to another author. My book is officially book One.

IMPORTANT Update: I am not handing this series out to anyone, I'll be writing it myself! The plan if seven books with seven chapters each.

FREAKING IMPORTANT EDIT! I AM POSTING THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE SECOND BOOK RIGHT NOW! OCTOBER 17, 2016; 10:20pm! Go check it out!!!