Emotions Control, Control Emotions

Dippers POV

I felt dead inside. The worry ate at me.

Would they put me in an asylum?

Would the Government Guys take me away from Gravity Falls? From Mabel?

Would they experiment on me?

No no. Now is not the time to worry Dipper. Not the time.

"Mabel, I'm so so so sorry! Bill had to leave powers to be able to leave me!" I said.

"It's-it's fine brobro. Just try to put them out!"

"I can't Mabel! I'm afraid I'll hurt you more! I don't want to hurt you!"

The flames on my hand dwindled down and turned yellow.

I felt calmer.

I had no clue what the heck was going on, though.

The small flame danced in my palm and I clenched my fist, hiding it. I was still worried that they'd try and make me open my closed fist.

The doctors burst into the room, three of them to be exact. One of them made me lay back down. One checked my leg. The last removed a wire I hadn't noticed was connected to my arm.

The heat on my hand disappeared.

Although, Mabel was pushed out of the room. I'll have to see if that has a connection later.

The doctors took care of my unnaturally quickly healing leg, saying I'd need the standard six weeks to recover.

I doubted it.

I was released from the hospital that day, and being in a wheelchair wasn't that great.

It was difficult to pack in the STNLYMBL because it was so bulky.

It was hard to get used to the whole, "someone's got to push you or you need to use your noodle arms to move yourself," thing.

I made sure I had Journal three in my vest, and we went home, to the Mystery Shack.

A/N: Exactly 300 words, hope it lasts you till next week!