Unknown Enemy

"I'm wondering, what would have happened if I never met Goku? What if one day I grew so angry that I turn into a Super Saiyan and not knowing what was going on?" I asked myself.

"I guess you meeting Goku was fate that was bound to happen someday. Either way, someday you would come to this conclusion." Trunks says.

"That's true. I was bound to find the truth in the end of it all. But all in all, I freaking love all of this!" I agreed.

After a short while of chatting with Lord Beerus and Whis, I felt a strange and dark energy nearby. What is that? I can feel something, off. I better go investigate. I politely excused myself and ran over towards the source. I've never felt this energy before. It doesn't feel any safe.

I got to the point where I was a little far from the party. Curiosity took over me, I went to find the dark energy by myself. I looked behind me just in case anyone noticed I was gone. I balled up my fist and turned serious.

"Let's check this out..." I told myself.

I flew away from Capsule Corp. and went farther off. I kept sensing the strange energy getting closer and closer. I don't want trouble happening to us. I just came to this world not to long ago. I still need to get stronger.

I stopped when I found a figure floating above. It was a strange man with a red aura surrounding him. His hair is spiky, yet short. His horns glowed as his solid colored eyes stared right back at me. What the...why is this man here? First off, he isn't normal because he is floating. Also, the given away appearance. I kept our distance and folded my arms, not taking my attention away from him.

"Nice to see you again, Athena." The man says.

"Okay...just who are you? How do you know my name?" I questioned.

"You've killed the messenger, that wasn't very nice. Ever heard of the saying 'don't shoot the messenger'?" He replied

"Like I give a damn, I don't know you but yet you know me. What is your goal here?" I demand.

He came closer to me, I was able to make out his face even more. His skin wasn't normal, a dark pink color. Part of his hair covered his left eye, and on his face were scars scattered at different areas. His long nail was under my chin and lifted my head up to meet him at eye distance. I gotta get him out of here before a fight starts. This is starting to look bad.

I shook my head, pushed him away, and got into a fighting stance very similar to Goku's. If you won't tell me who the hell you are, then I'll just have to beat it outta you. I lifted my dominant hand, hovering it was a blue Ki blast. But when I went to look at him, he vanished. From behind, he appears and knees the middle of my back. That was too fast, I didn't even see!

I caught myself in mid-air, arching my back in pain. He re-appears and punches my stomach, I cough up some blood. I held my injured body part and squinted my eyes. The man grabbed my black hair and forced me to look up. I felt a cold rush down my spine looking into at him.

"At the moment you are weak. You humans and Saiyans have no idea how to use power as my race does. I'm bored of living in a world knowing that there are other races that have no use for the knowledge and power they possess." He told me.

"The power we use is to protect, and the knowledge is to know how and when." I replied.

"We'll meet again one day. When you reach a higher level of power, I shall appear." He says.

"Damn you..." I growled.

He round-housed kicked me and then disappeared without a trace of energy. I was flown back, until a body had caught me before I was going to hit something. I looked up, it was Trunks. I felt his chest rise and fall rapidly. Was he looking for me just earlier?

"What happened to you?! Your lip is bleeding, and you look dirty!" He asks worryingly.

"I'll explain when Goku and Vegeta are around. I believe we'll be expecting some trouble in the near future. Trust me, it isn't gonna be pretty." I told him.

He nods and took us back to the party. Trunks gathers his father and my brother to a secluded area. I began to explain what just happened earlier, they felt off: Vegeta scoffed and Goku balled up his fist. He kneeled down to make sure I was alright. He hands me a little green bean, claiming that it will heal me completely.

"The hell is this?" I asked.

"It's called a Senzu Bean. I carry one with my almost everywhere. Take it, tastes like fish so enjoy it." He tells me.

I don't like fish... I took the small bean and ate it, my wounds were completely gone. Amazing! Minus the flavor, I feel way better! Vegeta told me I need to start training more and harder in order for this not to happen again. I nodded. He's right, training will get me somewhere. I can go multiple forms of Super Saiyan, but that alone just won't cut it. I need to gain new moves and strategies. Besides, once I get stronger he'll appear and I can settle the score.

Once the party officially ended, everyone waved their goodbyes and left. I looked around and sighed. Where will I stay now? I don't wanna be a burden to Goku and his family. Gohan approached me, offering me that he can buy me a house here.

"Gohan it's okay, don't waste your money on me!" I said.

"It's alright, you are my aunt. I'm helping out family." He says.

"Well alright, thanks!" I exclaimed.

Trunks wraps his arm around my shoulders and offers for me to stay at his place. He wants me to be safe, so I accepted it. Videl and Gohan are going to find a house nearby and buy it for me. I thanked the both of them as me, Trunks, Bulma, and Vegeta walked into Capsule Corp. So I'll be staying over at the Briefs residence.

On the way there, I couldn't stop thinking of that mysterious enemy. He talks as if there should be a hierarchy of power. Clearly he believes that his race should be at the top of the food chain. Well, I'll show him just how we handle things on Earth.