The crash

For a moment, you were in peace. No heat or gigantic space rocks. But, interrupting the peace, a REALLY loud alarm, with a voice saying:

"THE IMPACT WILL HAPPEN IN 3."

"2."

"1."

The light went out. Everything shook horribly. You knew you would die... But you didn't. You woke up in the floor. You were lying in a fetal position.

You stood up. Everything is very dark, except for a bit of fire besides you. It's really hot again. Suddenly, you hear footsteps. It's your friend...

-Hello. I think you must be pretty confused, don't you?

-Um... Yes. Did the rock crash into earth?

-Yes. Right now, you are in the bottom of what once was a lake.

-So it all evaporated... What happened in the crash? I was unconcious...

-Well, everything shook, and it all got hot again. The lights went out and a rock hit you in the head. You fell unconcious. After a while, the lights went back on and we all went to eat. Then, part of the roof collapsed, destroying the kitchen, all our food, the water and half the people there. The doors broke open and tons of dirt and red hot rocks fell down. I brought you out with me, built this little campfire and... well, you woke up.

Suddenly, you both heard a cracking noise, and a gigantic hole appeared besides you. When you looked down, you saw a weird 3D optical illusion. It hurt your eyes to look... it was weird. You could see a humanoid figure come out of it. But... It had... Horns, a tail and wings. And had bright red skin. It said:

-No, no, no! This didn't have to happen! It had to kill a part of the place, not the whole planet!

The thing's voice made you feel weirdly uneasy. It sounded... evil and angry. Another thing came out of what you assumed was a portal. It had a white robe, had normal-colored skin, wings and a bright circle on his head. It said:

-I told you it was a bad idea. This will generate problems for the whole multiverse. Also, isn't it too hot here?

-Actually, i think it's perfect. Just like at home... Heh.

The other guy's voice sounded good. It made you feel good. It felt as if it were a loving father. It also sounded kind of angry and scared.

Suddenly, they looked up and saw you two. They both looked suprised, and the red one said:

-How are you alive? You humans are too senitive to live here! Isn't it too hot? And dangerous? -He looked confused.

-Don't be so mean. You should be congratulating them for surviving! We, divinities, tried to kill them. And they survived! That's impressing!

-Oh, what a suprise. SATAN being mean. Oh, i thought demons liked rainbows.

They started discussing like kids, the red one insulting the white one and the white one trying to be polite as much as he can.

Your friend whispered:

-This is our chance. Run!

You both ran away and sat in another place. You started talking with your friend:

-What do you think those were?!

-I think... Satan and an angel. Maybe god. Did you hear that? It seems Satan wanted to destroy a section of Earth (for some reason), and God didn't want to but let him anyways. I think he overshot it, since he caused the apocalypse.

-Did you see how Satan acted? He looked like a damn child!

You both laughed, ignoring the reason why Satan had acted like this.

They will discover it. The good way...

Or the bad way.