Start the comedy!

Well, you saw the tag. It's comedy. Twisted, perverted and disturbing. But comedy! So... Well. You said to your friend:

-Well, we better move. Maybe they were wrong and there are more survivors. Let's check the other shelter!

-Well, sure. The crash sonded like it was more near us, so i'm sure they're fine.

When you went there, you couldn't believe what you saw.

-The rock... it... crashed...

-Into the other tunnel...

You only could see a gigantic crater. Suddenly, you heard the disturbing voice from before.

-Pretty neat, huh? It was supposed to only destroy this factory. But that retard didn't follow my calculations and sent PLUTO into here. It's nearly the size of austrailia! And now the idiot is telling me "oh, you did the calculating wroooong" I DIDN'T! JUST BECAUSE HE HAS MORE POLITICAL POWER THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE'S RIGHT JKRFKSGG"

He then just walked away, ranting to himself. Your friend whispered:

-RUN.

You heard the GOOD voice say "Please! Stop running!"
You and your friend decided to do that.

-Good... (pant) I just want to talk...

You payed attention.

-Okay, sure, go ahead!

-Well, just know that you should stay away from Satan. He is dangerous, because his mind has snapped.

-Why did he move faster?

-Well, he uses dark magic. An evil magic, wich should not be used. He teleported. And was about to crush you into balls of organs and skin.

-Good, that means we escaped for a good reason. But, i also got another question. He said something about trying to only destroy this place. Why would you do this?

-The factory here was producing a prototype machine that would destroy this dimension. That would make the Multiverse collapse... and destroy everything that ever has existed...

-And why would he want to kill us?

-He has never respected the rules of the multiverse, and does not want to tell me, a fellow divinity. Well, if you can call living EVIL a divinity...

-Wait, so he is ACTUALLY pure evil?!

-...Not completley. He also is a living being, after all. If you were to take the life out of that body, the corpse would be solid evil. It's a dangerous substance, really. Too bad all his buildings are made out of this.

-Wait, buldings?

-Yes, he is the king of a hellish civilisation. Wich makes sense, since it is in hell. But tunneling down there wouldn't take you there. It's in another dimensional plane... Complicated stuff. He knows more. But please, don't go ask him.

-We sure wo-

Your friend interrupted you with a scared voice.

-Um... Guys? I think Satan saw us... a weird purple-ish black cloud is appearing around him...

-HE'S TELEPORTING! RUN, HUMANS, RUN! GOODBYE!

All this time, thinking the problem was the planetoid that had crashed into Earth... Oh, how wrong you were.

I KNOW THIS INTERRUPTS THE EPICNESS, BUT IF YOU SPEAK SPANISH, MAYBE GO TALK WITH ParleriaMadrid. SHE INTRODUCED ME TO WATTPAD AND SHE IS REALLY NICE. JUST SAY HI OR SOMETHIN'. (Note: yes, she talks spanish. She knows english, but the stories and the description are in spanish. Why? Because laziness and not wanting to bother to traduce it...)