Getting an explanation

-Well, let me explain. "Satan" Is not a name. It is a position. It means Hell King in the unused and old language of Demonise. (Sata is hell and anos is king) They have the rule of: If the king is murdered, the perpetrator will be the new king. If he isn't murdered, then they vote for the evilest person. Before, they had a Satan that wasn't evil enough. Now those poor devils have a tyrant leader, who's mind has completley snapped. The multiverse counsel is having problems with it, and now the human dimension might collapse because of the apocalypse, causing the whole multiverse to be erased. Everything that ever existed would be erased. We wanted to make that not happen with that planetoid crash, but Satan did the calculations wrong.

-Why don't you say his real name?

-Well, no one knows his name. They all died. I can't tell you more, since he doesn't want medical help on his mind. I have tried to help, but he is beyond repair...

-So, for any further information, i must ask him.

-Yes. But, if you plan to do that, then please take this.

He gave you a pink dagger. You knew why...

-Don't use it if he doesn't attack you.

-Well, bye...

-Goodbye.

You stepped on the slab and teleported back. It was complete silence. You entered the huge building you ran away from before. Inside, there was no one. The only thing you found was a book. It was a soulogy book. (A biology book about afterlife forms) You read:

DEVIL.

HABITAT: HELL.
FOOD & DRINKS: LAVA & FIRE/MEAT. (they can eat fire)
WEAKNESSES: PINKNESS, GOOD AND BLACK MAGIC.
APPEARANCE: RED SKIN, RED HORNS, TAIL WITH TRIANGLE AT END AND CASUAL CLOTHES.

SUBSPECIES: DEMON.

HABITAT: HELL.
FOOD & DRINKS: NONE NEEDED, MIGHT EAT THE SAME THAN DEVIL.
WEAKNESSES: PINKNESS, GOOD AND GOD.
APPEARANCE: SAME AS DEVIL, GARGOYLE LIKE WINGS.

ANGEL.

HABITAT: HEAVENS.
FOOD & DRINKS: HOLY WATER & NORMAL FOOD.
WEAKNESSES: SOLID EVIL, EVIL AND BLACK MAGIC.
APPEARANCE:HUMANS WITH HALOS, FEATHERED WINGS AND WHITE ROBES.

SUBSPECIES:GOD (ONLY ONE IS KNOWN)

FOOD AND DRINKS: NONE NEEDED, MIGHT EAT THE SAME THAN ANGEL.
WEAKNESSES: SOLID EVIL, EVIL AND DEMON.
APPEARANCE: SAME AS ANGEL, BUT WITH A CROSS IN HIS ROBE

You thought this was useful and ripped off the page. You assumed Satan was a demon, since he used black magic. But... the next page was entitled "magic". In it, it said that if practiced anyone could use it, but because of how dangerous it was, it was changed to release dark purple clouds to show someone was using it. To make it clear that it was forbidden, they changed the name to BLACK magic and said it was "evil"... even though it could be used for good. You decided that was enough and teleported back. When you got back, god was waiting to deactivate the portal for safety.

This... is when the REAL problem started.