The choice

You wanted revenge. He had pancaked your best (and only) friend... Although, it felt wrong. Like he didn't deserve it. But you knew that wasn't true. He was tyrant to the evilest civilisation in the multiverse! He deserved it. He had to deserve it...

-What is the fastest way to get to hell?

-Kill a baby, punch an orphan and kill yourself.

-The second fastest way...

-Do a ritual, open a portal, and give candy to a baby.

-Why the candy?

-If you do that ritual, you will go to hell after death.

-But humans died!

-Eh, i will pardon you. This time.

He gave you a book with a satanic simbol on it. Then, he showed you a teleporter (like the hell-heaven one) with a map of earth on it. You went back to earth, armed with the dagger and a pink bullet shooting pistol.

The crater had cooled down. Instead of a lava pool, it had turned into a lake... it must have rained. Wait... He is coming out of the lake! You ran towards it, gun in hand. When you got there, you pointed him with the gun and screamed "DO NOT MOVE! PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AI- ACTUALLY, PUT THEM IN YOUR POCKETS!"

-Woah, buddy, why the drama? I've not got armored flamingoes on me. You know, the guy who made the "how to that app to write books" is pretty funny! Too bad now he's toast. ...Literally.

-I want some explanation. Explanation... about your plans.

-Well, first, i wi- HA HAAAH!

He turned around and tried to get rid of your gun. You shot him inmediatly. You hit his leg.

-ARGH! YOU MONSTER! YOU HUMANS ARE WORSE THAN ME! URGH!

He fell down and agonized in the floor. You shot his other leg. It felt weirdly satisfactory. The pain was too much and he went unconcious... you decided to bring him to heaven. When in heaven, you brought him to an "interrogation" room. When you closed the door, it turned into a wall. That must be what he used on you... but this room had a one-way window instead of a camera. He woke up, and looked at the window.

-I know where the window is. I've been here before. Well, who is interrogating me, and what do they want?

-It's me. The human. And i want to know what you want with me. And the actual reason why you killed (YFN).

-Well, i want you to ally me, so i can take some DNA from you and make more humans. Then, we will take the multiverse together.

-Oh, sure. I'm gonna ally you. As if that's a good idea... So, about murdering my friend?

-I heard a certain guy only tells allies why they murdered they're best friends! I wonder who he is!

-Oh, don't be childish. So, you want me to ally with you? Hmmmm....

You had to decide. Being his ally would give you info, and advantge. Imagine ruling everything that ever existed! It would be amazing! You could always betray him, eventually. Or, you could keep hating him, have vengeance, and fix the multiverse. That way, you would be known as a hero! Well. You will actually get to decide...

Check my account and read "The ally" for the dark side. And read "The enemy" for the light side. If you don't get which is which, then...

Well, you just are dumb.