Summary + Note

"Hey hottie, just admit it, you love me."

"I hope you get run over."

A smile fights its way across my lips at his words and I look into Toby's uninviting eyes.

"By the waves of your love?"

* * *
Isn't it how it always is?

Always love, always Shakespeare, always the faulty stars?

Join Elinoor "Noor" Khan's journey in a new school's famous Shakespeare club, which is split in two parties.

Those who madly believe in love and tragic yet romantic tale of Romeo & Juliet.

Or those who don't.

What if members from different parties fell for each other?

Well, you're about to find the consequence of that.

------------------------------♡-------------------------------

A note to all the readers prior to reading.

The only swear words (if these are considered swear words) that'll be incorporated in this book are hell and damn

Damn is my favorite word in the dictionary, by the way.

None of these characters are replicas of any humans being I personally know. Not even me. Therefore, everything is effing fictional. I'm yet again experimenting with different types of characters.

I'm not Muslim and I'm writing from a character who is half and she considers herself an atheist. If I make any mistakes, please don't jump at my throat. Help me correct it. Teach me. I love learning about different cultures. We need diversity. Encourage a writer. This story isn't about a girl preaching about religion. It's just a light-hearted and dramatic tale of a teenager.

This book deals with a girl coming out of depression and deciding she needs a change. She wants to control her life her way. She moves to a new town and gets into the Shakespearean mess.

So, let's cut to the chase and let me make it very clear: if you like carefree, lively people, Noor's your gal.

If you don't--

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

* * *

If you know what the title (it's an astronomy mnemonic) means, then kudos to you.

Title credits to Crash Course. Lol I was watching their astronomy videos for fun.

Delaware: the first US state. It's located on the east coast of the USA and has no significant landmark or anything in it. But it's tax free, if that accounts for anything.

That's the place Noor's moving to.

Not even US citizens of other states know about Delaware, so I can't expect my readers from other countries to know where Delaware is.

If anyone wants to make me banners/side graphics, please feel free!

Send me the link to it through PM.