Chapter 2 Yaga

Chapter 2 - Yaga

----------------------------♡--------------------------
Some people are worth melting for.
~ Olaf
----------------------------♡--------------------------

Instead of falling only on my butt cheeks, I slipped again, in an attempt to stand up.

This time, on my belly.

Flopping around like a penguin on ice, I muttered, "I feel like I just landed in Narnia."

The two guys kept staring at me as if I was an alien who had just landed in a UFO and they didn't know how to react. I snapped my fingers. The one who hadn't made me fall quickly rose to his feet and extended his hand.

"You are . . . ?" he asked, helping me to my feet. He held a pair of brown eyes and coffee brown hair. Height wise, he was taller than me and shorter than his friend.

"Butt frozen," I answered. I turned to his hot friend who didn't seem too happy. "I fell for you."

"You mean because of me?" he tried to correct.

"No, for you," I said with a straight face. Neither one of them expected that from me. "I'm Noor the Great, by the way. One of you is my cousin and dear god, I pray it's not you."

I nodded towards the gorgeous one who made me fall.

"Well, you're in luck, because that's Toby," the shorter one said. "I'm Michael." Toby wasn't a fairly common name, though it fit him like peanut butter fit jelly or curly hair fit Harry Styles.

I pretended to wipe sweat off my forehead. "Pleased to meet you," I smiled.

"To me or Toby?" Michael asked.

We were going to get along superbly, I could already tell.

"Right now, definitely you," I said and he rolled his eyes, not believing me.

His grump friend aka Toby was looking everywhere except at me.

"C'mon everybody. Off the ice," someone yelled, "before I come and yaga you all out." The fit, middle-aged woman gestured us to move it and with the help of Michael and his sour faced friend, Toby, we were all out of there.

What the heck is "yaga"?

Uncle George stood conversing with a man his age, while we waited for him.

"I have to go to work. I'll see you tomorrow," Toby told Michael.

"Okay," I smiled.

He scowled. "I wasn't talking to you--"

"But I was."

"I don't appreciate you hitting on me," he said.

I fake-gasped in horror. "Please don't tell me you swing for the other team! That'd shatter my icy heart into infinite pieces that no universal force can freeze back into its solid condition." Michael laughed, and began texting on his iPhone. I wasn't serious about what I was saying. In order to relax Toby's miserable yet handsome features, I decided to be dramatic.