Virtue

April 11, 2016

    It was Monday afternoon around 4:30 pm. The sky was fully lit by the sun and there were small fluffy specks of white spotting the blue sky. I loved Sol and I have known that for a long time. I knew I'd never regret a thing I did with him even if we just so happened to break up. I knew that he was the one. He was the one I wanted to give my virginity to.

    I was scared of course, of the pain that would accompany a legitimately full grown cock trying to squeeze into a tiny hole and stretch it a million times its normal size.

To give some context, I was never intrigued by sex. I was even disgusted by the thought of it. So I was never interested in doing sexual things with any of my partners until Sol.

Sol began slowly, as if giving me time to say no to every little action that was taking place. He kissed me gently; his lips asking permission to kiss me more. He ran his fingers down my sides and back, sending shivers down my spine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. I let him know that I was ready for him; for everything he wanted to give me. The motions between our bodies became almost synchronized. It was the perfect feeling. Then I was ready. He took it slow, not pressuring me. I was on my hands and knees, waiting. He was teasing me but I didn't mind. He gently grazed his hand over my back in order to make it arched. Then, at almost that exact moment he slowly began to penetrate me.

     It took us a few tries to get it all the way in as well to get used to the back and forth in and out motion but once we did it was a success.