#6 (Vlante)

MYSTREET. (Lol)

ALSO

Make sure to check out my #Vlante book called Sweet As Sugar.

Dante's POV

I walk into a small cafe, the bell ringing as the door opens and closes. I walk up to the counter to buy a drink, when I see a familiar face. "Hey, Aphmau." I smile as she stands at the cashier. "Oh, Dante! Hey!" Aphmau greets. Her and I carry some friendly conversation until someone from behind me yells, "JUST ORDER ALREADY." Wait... That voice sounds familiar. I turn around and see Travis standing there. "Wait in line, grandpa. I don't need to get you a cane, do I?" I smirk, teasing him. Travis hates it when we call him 'grandpa' due to his hair color. "H-Hey! Dante! This is natural...!" Travis exclaims, patting his head in attempt to flatten his (already flat) hair. I roll my eyes, then twist my heels, turning back to Aphmau. "A medium black coffee please." I order. She nods, smiling. Aphmau runs off to get my order. "Don't you dare call me grandpa!" Travis snaps from behind me. "Don't get your trousers in a twist, baldy." I tease. "DANTE!" Travis screams. Aphmau laughs, overhearing our conversation. "Do I need to get you a motorized scooter too?" I question. Aphmau hands me my drink, then I turn my heels, facing Travis. I make a fake pouty face as Travis and I look eye to eye. Travis groans. A smirk curls onto my pouty laugh. I have Aphmau a $5 bill, then leave. Even know the drink was only $1.50, I was giving her a tip. A really.. Big tip. OH WELL. I shrug mentally, then walk to a nearby table. The ring of the bell (from the door obviously) plays in the air. I look up from my phone and see Vylad standing there with Zane and Garroth. That's a sight, people don't normally see the three of them together. Not that often, at least. Travis sits down at the opposite side of me, us having a hightop with only 2 chairs. Somebody could pull over a chair if they wanted, but they don't have to. "Dante?.... Dante." Travis gets out of his chair and waves his hand in my face. I shake my head and glance at Travis, "Dude, you were starring at Vylad." Travis says. A blush paints onto my cheeks, it just being brought to my attention. Travis and I make eye contact, "Are you ok?" Travis asks, noticing my unease. I glance at the Ro'Meave brothers (Who're chattin' it up and have a grand ol' time), then back at the white haired friend. I sigh, "I guess, yea." I reply. Travis folds his arms together then leans on the table, "You like Vylad, don't you?" Travis questions, wiggling his eyebrows at the end. The same pink from earlier decides to brush onto my cheeks once again. "S-Shut up!" I exclaim, playfully hitting him in the shoulder. Travis rolls his eyes, chuckling. Travis then sits back in his chair.

Vylad's POV

"Vylad!" Aphmau exclaims, as I grab my drink and start to walk off. I turn around, then she motions me closer. I reluctantly step forward, "What is it?" I ask, shuffling around a bit. "Did you see Dante looking at you?" Aphmau questions, her voice in a whisper. I glance at Dante for a hot minute... I MEAN.. Second, then back at Aphmau. "N-No... Why?" A hue of pink dusts onto my cheeks, it fading quickly. "Because. I know you like him." A smirk grows on her face. Before I can say anything, Aphmau's eyes widen as her purses her lips, most likely holding in a squeal. She looks up, a little over my head. I turn my head around, it shifting my body as well. I'm met by ocean blue eyes. First, I think it's Garroth, but then I see blue hair falling over the male's eyes. "D-Dante!" I stutter. It may be KIND OF embarrassing to see the person that you were just talking about. "Hey, Vylad." Dante smirks. I feel a hand curl around my wrist, then feel impact in my chest. I realize that I'm pressed against Dante, in a warm embrace. I shakily wrap my arms around him, surprised that he hugged me so suddenly. "D-Dante, what're you doing?" I muffle into his t-shirt. "Giving you a hug." Dante says, resting his chin on the top of my head. I groan with fake annoyance, then he releases. "Hey, Vylad..." Dante starts, "Hey, Dante.." I mock. He rolls his eyes, a breathy chuckle escaping his mouth. "Vylad, can I talk to you for a second?" He asks. I glance over his shoulder to see a fuming Garroth. Zane's talking with Aphmau, and Travis is continuously glancing from his phone to Dante and I. I look back up at Dante, "S-Sure." I smile. Dante returns the gesture, grabs my wrist (Once again) then pulls me out of the cafe. "What do you need to talk about?" I ask as the glass doors close. Dante pulls me out of the doors way, pulling me to the window. "W-We need to talk." A nervous wave seems to wash over Dante as soon as he opens his mouth. "About feelings." Dante finishes. My eyes widen, "W-W-Why about that subject?" I question. Keeping myself from stuttering will be a hard task. "Because..." Dante takes a breath before continuing, "We all have them, and I have to tell you mine." He finishes. My eyes are now saucers. "G-Go on." I give Dante a soft smile, my eyes going back to their normal size. I can see Garroth out of the corner of my eye, just glaring at Dante. I glance in that direction, and so does Dante. Travis is giving Dante a thumbs up while Zane is still talking to Aphmau and like I said, Garroth is glaring at Dante. The two of us look at each other again, "I..  Uh... I--" Dante starts. "DANTE, YOU'RE DEAD!" Garroth's voice bellows, it being followed by the sound of breaking glass. I quickly whip my body around to see an angry Garroth there, his feet in a pool of glass shards. He has a bit of blood running down his fist from the glass, but he wipes it on his jeans quickly. "What'd I do?" Dante asks. "YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID. YOU'RE TRYING TO GET TOUCHY-TOUCHY WITH MY LITTLE BROTHER." Garroth growls. I feel a hand rest on my shoulder, it spinning me around. A pair of lips smash into mine, me immediately knowing who it is. I kiss back, anger from Garroth practically radiating around us. "THAT'S ENOUGH." Garroth growls, forcefully pulling us apart (he grabbed my shoulders and took Dante by the hair). Once Garroth releases, I crash my lips into Dante's again, just to show Garroth a lesson.