Frank x Rayne

Frank x Rayne [REQUESTED BY cashton7)

****

The two were still in the golden days of high school (if you call 'golden days of high school' hearing your brother/best friend have sex with his boyfriend all the time, then yea, it was golden), Frank yet to go blue and Rayne yet to. . . Well. . . I don't know what Rayne was yet to do. Maybe get pregnant with Frank's child in the future? I don't know.

*Bills from Lunchmoney Lewis starts playing on Spotify*

*then Emergency from Paramore*
WOO.

Rayne and Frank were yet to be in the relationship, the two still sheepish and bashful around each other. Normally, Rayne would snap at Frank and be overly sarcastic, but recently she wasn't and it rose suspicions in Frank.

Just so you know, the two saw each other often due to Dylan being Frank's brother and best friends with Rayne. She came around a lot, so the two spent a fair amount of time with the other (because most of the time when Rayne would come over, Jackson would sneak into the window of Dylan's house and they'd do things of the unmentionable) when Dylan was busy with. . . 'Things'.

Right now was one of those moments, Dylan randomly disappearing with questionable noises coming from his room.

"Dylan's back at it again, isn't he?" Frank asked, coming out of the kitchen while Rayne was in the living room, on her phone. Why she stayed through it beat her. She didn't even know.

The brunette female looked up at her best friend's brother and nodded again, "Like always." She hoisted herself off the couch, "I don't even know why I stay when this happens."

Frank shrugged, not having an answer or a comeback for that. It seemed as if a lightbulb went off in Rayne's head as a grin formed on her face, "What if we broke them apart?" She asked.

The male blinked, "Are you sure that's the best idea? Dylan seems pretty happy with Jackson." He said, "But that's the only person he ever talks about or spends time with." Rayne reminded.

"You do have a point. . ." Frank muttered, his gaze drifting as he spoke. His eyes trailed over to Dylan's room, "What's going on in there?" Heather (the Waldron twin's mom) questioned innocently as she trotted into the room.

Heather was that kind of dense mom that everyone knew and love, but was astounded most of the time at how dense she could be. Frank blinked, "They're just. . ." He paused, "I don't know. They're probably just playing a game or something." They were playing alright. . . (with each other)

"Dylan~" Jackson's voice echoed from his room, causing the younger (by five minutes) brother's face to pale.

Heather took a quick glance at the white door (with peeling paint - aka the door to Dylan's room), quickly tearing her gaze. "That must be one dosey of a game!" She exclaimed, causing a quick breath of relief to leave Frank's mouth.

"Maybe I should make them a snack!" She suggested with an innocent smile. Frank's relief immediately walked away, "No!" He blurted out. Heather gave him an odd look, "I-I mean. . . Jackson brought his own snacks. . ."

Heather nodded, "Then I won't be making them snacks." She stated, "Well . . . Do you two want anything?" She asked, pausing briefly, "Wait. . . Why aren't you in there playing games with them?"

"They're playing a game we don't really like." Rayne answered. "Then I'll go tell them to play something that everyone wants to play!" Heather said. "No! That's not necessary. It's fine." The younger girl added.

Heather pursed her lips, "Okay. . . Back to what I was saying before, do you two want anything?" She questioned, a smile reclaiming itself on her face.

"I'm good, thanks." Rayne replied. Frank nodded as if to say 'I'm fine'. The dense mother went off, "Like I was saying," The female started, "I think we should get revenge or split them apart."

Frank thought for a moment. He (reluctantly) placed his hand in Rayne's, shaking it, "Deal." Rayne grinned as Frank could feel the lump in his throat getting bigger and bigger by the second.

****

Today was the day that their plan would go into action. Frank and Rayne had been planning this for about a week. Dylan and Jackson were back at it again (like always). It was the perfect moment.

The two were sneaking up to Dylan's room, breathy moans and pants echoing from it (what can I say? Dylan and Jackson go at it a lot).

Rayne knocked on the door, "Dyl~" She sang, mimicking Heather (she did a good Heather impression oddly). Everything stopped and Dylan's room grew quiet immediately.

"I know what you're doing in there." Rayne added. Dylan cursed under his breath and quickly left Jackson and threw on some clothes, instructing Jackson to do the same. Rayne didn't hear him say that.

When Dylan opened the door, his face was glistening and his hair was shooting in different directions. Jackson's shirt had some newfound stain on it, along with him having a limp in his step as he scrambled to the door (Car: they be bangin).

Dylan witnessed something that he expect to see. Rayne was standing there, weight shifted onto one leg and arms crossed with a cocked eyebrow and questioning expression. Frank was standing at her side, his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"Having fun?" She asked. The tallest one (Dylan) gulped, Jackson's face paling.  

****

a/n: I might continue this idk.

p.s. alli saw it first.