WD Contest Winner!!! jeremy x reader

@gay_sinner won the contest!! Thank you to everyone who everyone who entered! This was my first contest and i may do another one in the future! Tell me in the comments below what you guys would want in the next contest. Jeremy x Reader. Enjoy!! Also sorry this took me a while,, i've been busy with hoco, fnl, sickness, girl stuff and school lol

****

Jeremy x Reader

Reader = (y/n)

Jeremy = Jeremy

Just for clarification = just for clarification

i'm a comedian right???

****

Delving the October Spirit, it was Halloween night. Kids were outside dressed in costumes Jeremy didn't even have the imagination (or the money) to come up with. There were a lot of cavities prone to appearing that night, and no one was living for it. Other than annoying cavities ruining kids nights, there was something else on the loose. Someone sinister, someone silent, and someone deadly; Michael Mell-Meyers.

Michael Mell-Meyers was someone that had been feared for years. Parents restricted their kid's trick-or-treating hours to the minimum, and even kept them from going at all. Kids were sheltered and kept from the knowledge of this horrid beast of a man, and wondered why their parents insisted on going with them when Halloween came. This night was tense for the paranoid and overthinkers, and they had a viable reason to be in that state.

Jeremy and (y/n) were walking back home from a long night of scaring kids for their Halloween candy and screaming at haunted houses.(Y/N) and Jeremy approached (y/n)'s doorstep when the brunette saw something out of the corner of his eye. Jeremy whipped his head around, eyes narrowed as they scanned the terrain. Nothing.

"Are you okay?" (y/n) spoke up after a moment, ". . . Jeremy?"

The brunette turned his head to (y/n), "Uh. . . Yeah. I thought I just saw something. . It was probably a squirrel." He tried to laugh it off, but there was a pit at the bottom of his stomach the whole time.

"Okay. . Well, come give me a kiss goodbye." (y/n) smiled softly and leaned close to Jeremy.

Jeremy put his hands on (y/n)'s waist and closed the distance between them, soon pulling back. (y/n) grinned softly, then walked inside their ((y/n's,, don't want to assume gender)) house. The brunette walked off, a small, content smile on his lips. That content smile fell when he saw a silhouette in the distance. Jeremy knew that whatever that thing over there was was the thing giving him that terrible pit in his stomach. He gulped and started to walk to his car. Once Jeremy got in his car, he looked back and the silhouette was gone. He drove off.

****

(y/n) was in bed, on her phone when they heard the bedroom to their room open. They turned their head in the direction of the door, an ominous weight forming on their shoulders. (y/n)'s body started to shake softly as they slowly got out of bed to close the door. No one seemed to be in the doorway, so they had no idea who or what caused the sudden opening.

They closed the door and made sure it clicked when a knife pierced through the wood and small splinters shot out across the room. (y/n) gasped. They could hear their heartbeat in their ears and felt their bones tremble from the inside out. This wasn't good. This was NOT good.

(y/n) dialed Jeremy quickly with shaky hands as they backed up and started to slowly open the window. The knife kept stabbing the door, making holes in it. Someone was out to kill them, and they were not living for it.

"Hello?" Jeremy's voice made it over the line.

"Jeremy," (y/n) started quietly, "someone's in my house. . . They're stabbing the door and I think they're here to kill me!"

The brunette cursed under his breath, "Okay. . I'm stuck in traffic, but I'll be there as fast as I can, with backup."

"Please hurry!" (y/n)'s voice cracked

"Stay on the line, (y/n). Don't hang up." Jeremy told them

****

The door had broken down around five minutes before. The window was open and it looked like someone had hopped out of it, but in reality (y/n) was under the bed, shivering and shaking in their boots. They saw footsteps trailing across the room, and heard whoever was in the room punch the wall in obvious frustration. (y/n) flinched at the sound of drywall falling to the floor in shambles. They gulped, trying to stay as quiet and still as possible. It was if they couldn't breathe, or else whoever was invading would immediately hear and find them.

Continuous footsteps kept echoing around the room, until a second pair ran into the scene. There was a grunt, and a Shing!. (y/n)'s eyes widened as they heard the commotion going on from outside the bed.

Jeremy's brows were furrowed. His face was molded into a scowl as he tried his best to fend off the beast that was in front of him. Of course, Jeremy had the physical strength of half a puppy, but he still tried. He thrusted his arm forward with his keys in his hand and stretched out to penetrate whatever opponent he came across. The brunette was scared out of his mind, but he did what he had to do. He was running on pure adrenaline and Monster Energy Drinks (how could his body even handle that?).

Eventually, Jeremy's keys nailed his opponent in the side and whoever was behind the pure white mask started to stagger slightly. The mysterious person got a slice on Jeremy as they staggered, their back hitting the wall. The person grimaced and charged for Jeremy. His eyes widened, and he ran, leading the opponent out of the room.

(y/n) started to slowly make their way out from under the bed and spotted Jeremy wrestling with whoever in the hallway. The person fell to the ground with the knife across the room. Jeremy kicked the mask off of the person, eyes widening.

"Michael?"

****

a/n: this was supposed to be fluffy  but WHOOPS i hope you enjoyed!! : )