CrAcK sHiP !! (Adrian x Tex)

Adrian: Kawaiibug_ 's OC.

Inspiration: cailinthefangirl  's Live Stream (1/21/16)

Dedicated To Anyone Who Likes Crack Ships :,)

****

Adrian OC Description:

Name: Adrian Thompson

Appearance: Blonde Hair, Green Eyes, 6'3, Caucasian.

Personality: Cocky, Self-Centered, Quick Thinker, Big Softie On The Inside

Relatives: Axel Thompson, Aiko I-Forgot-Her-Last-Name, Sherri Thompson.

Additional Detail: Excels In Ranged Combat

****

Tex OC Description:

Name: Tex i dont remember my own OC's last name this is sad. let's say Tex Johnson

Appearance: Sandy Blonde Hair, Ocean Blue Eyes, 6'1, Caucasian.

Personality: Humble, Overprotective, Gruff, Naturally Loud

Relatives: Unknown

Additional Detail: From Texas (Henceforth His Name), Thick Southern Accent

****

T E X ' S P O V

I woke up to an empty house, that being highly unusual. Normally, Zora would be there but she had ventured out somewhere else. This caused me to sigh and trudge out of bed.

The normal morning routine rolled around and I soon was trudging out the door to one of my jobs.

Once I got there, my boss pulled me aside quite hastily and I found myself stumbling into his office, "Ok!" The boss starts, his thick Californian accent running through my head like a broken record.

I sat in the chair across from his, a desk causing a gap between us, "Today, we a new worker by the name of--" He gets cut off by the door opening, "Adrian!" He exclaims as a greeting, causing me to glance back at my newfound co-worker.

Adrian looked like the stereotypical Californian. He was tall with blonde hair and tan skin. If you're ignorant to California, that's what 99.9% of guys look like. Well.. Other than that most have blue eyes like myself.

The fellow blonde and I locked eyes for a moment before his gaze trailed over to Greg's, our boss, "Adrian," He repeats, "This is Tex. He'll be showing you around and helping you start." Despite me never agreeing or volunteering to do this, somehow I made my way into mentoring him. Fantastic.

I got greeted with a slight wave from him, me greeting him with the smallest of smile's. "Well, boys, you better get to work. The more you work, the more you get paid." The boss speaks up.

And with that, both Adrian and I scattered out of the office, getting to work almost immediately. I was forced to show him the basics of everything, then move onto the more complex things (which he had a bit of trouble remembering and getting).

His ignorance to it was almost humorous, but I couldn't act like it was funny. I kept a straight face and continued working, Adrian soon branching off once he got in the swing of things.

- T I M E S K I P -

- A C O U P L E M O N T H S L A T E R -

A shaky breath left my mouth as I saw the little elf drive off to her new house. Zora had gotten a boyfriend and decided to move in with him.

I unwillingly turn my head away and plopped down on the couch. A small buzz erupted in my pocket, signalling me that I had just received a text.

I pulled my phone from my pocket and started to look over the texts that caused my phone to buzz.

Adrian: hey.

Adrian: i heared about Zora, are you alright?

Adrian: heard**

Over the past couple months, Adrian and I grew closer and a friendship erupted. I don't know if Adrian expected it, but I didn't.

Tex: Yea, I'm fine.

Adrian: want me to come over ?

Tex: You don't have to, but you're free to.

Adrian: I'll be there in 15.

Tex: Got it.

A few minutes of silence passed, my mind running in all different directions. Eventually, there was a knock on the door, "Come in." I said, my voice raising slightly.

The door creaked as it opened, Adrian stepping in and closing the door behind himself. I mustered a small smile as we made eye contact. Looking into his eyes was like looking into a field of many emotions. It was comforting almost.

"Hey." I greeted as the green eyed blonde stepped further into the apartment. Adrian greeted me back with the same words, him finding his way to the couch.

We spoke.. And talked.. And vented until Adrian said something that I swear I heard wrong.

"Have you ever kissed a guy?" He asks. I feel my eyes widening slightly as those words slip into my ears. I look his way, "Come again?"

"I said.." A small breath leaves Adrian's mouth, "Have you ever kissed a guy?" He repeats. I shake my head, "I'm straight, you know tha--" I get cut off by the fellow blonde.

"[Beep] sexuality." He interrupts (A/N: yes. kid friendly :,) ). That takes me aback for a quick moment. My body stiffens as an uncomfortable breath escapes through my breath.

"What are you implying?" I ask, breaking the silence, "I was just making sure. . ." He starts, "So I could do this." I feel a pair of lips connect to mine, my eyes widening.

Is this really happened? I asked myself in my head, It really is . . .

****

A/N: Idk how to feel about this. Idk if I should be proud or not. Such self conflict.

Tell me what you think in the comments!

~Car