RAPMONSTER

You now go to the garden for rest your mind after work. While you walk around the garden, suddenly you felt something cold drop on your head. You look up to the sky and it start pour rain!

Lucky you find a cafe near and it is your friend work place. You go enter the cafe and see so huge crowd at the table. They seems have a autograph with their idol.

At the table, you can see 7 boys and give the fangirls and fanboys maybe an autograph.

You just ignore it and leand to the counter. "Hai, Soo Young-ah.(Your friend)" You say. "Hai, do you want to order something?" She say and you order a choco warm.

She go to the kitchen to make your drink. You just wait there in front of the counter.

While you wait for your drink, you look to the crowd and the seven boys before. After a second you stare at them, you caught someone from them is stare on you, maybe. You look around you and nobody there, just you. You look back at the 7 boys, but now they just six. The one who stare at you is gone.

A minutes later, she exit from the kitchen and go to the counter where you stay. "Ayeee~ chingu-yah, be a stalker of them huh?~" She say while hand you your choco warm drink. "No~ I just in day-dream 'kay." You say and smirk.

"15 won." She say and you find for your money in the wallet. "Here... Just a Hi gift." The guy who stare you before suddenly pay the choco and hand it. He give you and wink.

Your cheek now is burn like the tomato cherry just wait to explore. "Hyung! We have to go now!" Someone from them call this guy. "Wait a minute." He say and hand me a name card "Call me." He say and wink.

He go back to the six boys and wave to you while they go to the other place.

You go back to your home after the rain stop and you send a massege to the mistrious guy. His name card show his name as Kim Nam Joon/Rapmonster, a leader of Bangtanboys.

After a month you two know each other and meet so often, you two now.....

A Couple! So sweettttt~ (I am jelous hear this)

...

How my first short story???? Comment guys ツ