V

You are the huge fan of Kim Taehyung. You are the Japanies girl. You always hope you can meet with your bias. Well, all of fangirls and fanboys hope like that too.

Today, you know from the twiter that BTS have a concert by next week. They already here at Japan to do a prepare. You can't control your fangirling anymore and start to be a realy crazy girl.

On the night day, you scream in your room and jump here and there. While you happy fangirling, your mother shout from downstair. "Y/N!!!!! Don't scream like in the jungle!!! Don't you dare go to that stup*d concert anymore!!!! If you go too, you know what your punish!!!" Your mother yell.

"What?!!!! Mom!!!!!! Pleasssse!!!! Just this time....." You say while exit your room, go to downstair to find your mother.

"No!!!! You have an exam next month!!!! You can't go anywhere and just stay at home, STUDY!!!" Your mother say and your tears start to fall from your eyes. Your mother never support you in this fangirl stuff. She say that the BTS is the person who can make your life always feel in sadness after a years.

"Don't look at me like that! Go to study now!" Your mother say and you just take a havvier steps to your room.

------------

The next day, you look at the miror and see your own face, a pale one. Oh My God!

Suddenly, your phone ring and you answer it's. "Hello?" You say with a sleepy tone.

"Y/N... My mother say she want to give me the ticket concert and it is for two of us!!!!" She cheer happily. "Wouhhhhh~ So, we can go there?" "Yesssss~"

----------

One week past and this is it, you go out with your bestie and say both of you want to get a stidy group. Wow! Lie huh?

Here is it's!!!! BTS Concert!!!! You two get in to the concert place and.... your bestie gone....

You can't find her anywhere. It is so crowd. So many of fans. You can't do anything and just go to wait for her. A minutes pass and the anounsment hear, "Here is it's! Bangtanboys!!!! " After the MC say that, all of the people there scream and I just join them.

The light on the stage off and you can't see anything. You now at the realy near in front of the stage and look on the stage. You can't wait to look Taehyung face. You want to look at him now. Nothing then him. Just him, Kim Taehyung.

After a seconds, the light turn on back and you can hear and see they sing.

--------Boy in Luv---------

I want to be your oppa
I’m so hungry for your love
I want to be your oppa
I’ll have you, just watch

Why are you shaking up my heart?
Shaking up, shaking up

(Dad) Just how exactly did dad ask mom out?
Should I write you a letter?
What is this? I become like dust in front of you

You make me so angry and mad for no reason
I’m serious but you make me into a loser, who picks fights with you
Why do I care so much about you?
You’re making a big boy act like a little kid
But I’ll turn things around
From just knowing each other to becoming lovers