JIMIN

"Yah, yah, yah! Oppa~ It's hurt~" I whine because Jimin-oppa keep on pinch my nose. He stop pinch and smile sheeply. "Mian~" He say. " *Glare playfully* No sorry. Hate you. *thick out tounge* " I say and he chuckle. "Aigoo~ Uri Y/N is grumble~ Yah, mianhe okay." I just ignore him and look at the other side, pout like 5 years old kid. "Okay... let's go to but ice cream. My threat." He say and I jump look at him, unbelive. "Sure?" I ask happily. "Nae~" He say and I hug him tightly. We are a chilhood friend. We know each other since birth. Our parents is a friend so also us. He is like my brother/bestfriend. But... nit just that, I have a crush on him too. But, it is shame to confess especialy if he just love me as a bestfriend. It's might brake our friendship. " *Clap* Yea, Y/N-yah... what are you think about?" He ask after clap his hand in front of my face. "N-nothing. L-let's go now. I want to eat ice cream~" I say and he smile. "Sure, let's go." He say and grabe my hand and walk to wherever he want. "Where are we going?" I ask curiously. "Park nearby. There are..." He say while point at the park at the side of the street in front of our house.

We walk hand by hand and smile from ear to ear. "Okay, Y/N... what flavor you want?" "Uhm...chocolate." I say and he order the ice cream for us. "Here your ice cream." He hand my ice cream after pay it's. "Gomawo oppa." I give him a kiss on his cheek. "Owh~ You two is a sweet couple." The shop keeper say. "Aniyeyo.. We just a chilhood friend. Hihi." I say. "It is normal. First, you two are probaly be a bestfriend and then I sure you two will be a sweet couple." She say and give us a sweet smile. I lightly blush and Jimin just smile. We walk to the park and sit down on the sand under the big tree. "Y/N..." He call my name and look on the ground. "Mmm.." I lick my ice cream and enjoy the wind night. "You know right I love you as a bestfriend?" He ask. "Nae... I know it's oppa. Cause me too." I say and look at the stars on the sky. It is a beuty night. "If I say... I love you more than a friend...is this friendship will be same?" I chuckle with his question. "Yea, why you laugh?" "Nothing, just...yeah, sure. We will be like this until the end okay." I say and chuckle. He take a deep breath. "If I say it is my feel now?" I chuckle again. "Hey, I want you to answer, not laugh." He whine like a 5 years old kid. I keep on laugh. "Y-yah!" He whine. "Mianhe... I just can't control my self. You look so funny and cute like this." I say, still chuckle. "So... what is your answer?" He ask. "Well, maybe it's okay." I say. "Seriously? Just 'it's okay'?" He ask me like want to burst on anger. "Yeah...do you have another word you want me to say?" He take a deep breath again and I can see he is nervous. "C-can you be my Yeojachingu?" He ask and close his eyes. "Aigoo. Look at you know. It is a simple question. Don't to nervous okay." I chuckle. "....and okay." I say and make him look at me in disbelive. "Is that true? Oh my god! Saranghae!" He say and hug me tightly. "Nae~ Nadoo saranghae." I say and hug him back.

- 2 week laters -

We date at the same park like before and go to buy an ice cream. "This yours, jagi." Jimin-oppa say and hand me my choco ice cream like usual. I take it and give him a quick kiss on his lips. "See... It's true right. Now, you two are a sweet couple. Here, extra ice cream for the sweet couple." The shop keeper say and give us two con ice cream, chocolate. "Kamsahabnida, ahjuma." I say and give her a smile, also Jimin-oppa.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°

Enjoy reading guys...

Zyiqah...