SUGA

Your Pov

------------------------------------------------------

I Love You is the three sentences that all of the girls in this world will be melt. For the playboy, they just have say this 3 sentences and wink. And after that, Bomb! The girls in this world will be crazy and smile stupidly. But, it is not me. Because, I am a girl who love to play with boy's heart. Yes, I am a player, a PlayGirl.

All of the boys in this world is sooooooo stupid then a girls. They think just they can play with girl's heart. But, No! They have to know, a girls can play with their heart too.

------------------------------------------------------

Yes, this is who I am. But it is not so long until I meet with this guy. He change me. From a playgirl to be a kind girl. My though about a boys is change. I never expect that I will serious in love. I though I never love someone with this small heart. Amd all of this though is gone because of him, Yoongi.

He is a nerd boy in the school but a swag out of school area. He is gergous too especialy with his minty hair. I'm truely in love with him. I fall to him. And the unexpectily is....he have a crush woth me too. But.....he never ask me to be his girlfriend. He seems afraid to ask me. Owh...hello, I'm not a monster who eat a human. Why he can't ask me?

"Hee Ra-yah (your name)... hello?" Yoongi try to get etension from me while wave his hand in front of my face. "Uh-oh... Hye. Wae?" I ask, blankly.

"Nothing, I just want to ask you something. Can we hang out today? I want to go to Lotte World. Pleassssseee~" He say while make an aegyo. Oh, late to mention. Well, because he is afraid to confess to me... so, I just ask him to be my bestfriend and yehhet! We are bestfriend now.

"G-geruem. When?" I ask him wonder. "Yehhet, yehhet! Uhm... after school? We can take a bus to go there. So...?"

"Arasseo. It's up to you. Well, can we get lunch now? T_T Break time is just 20 inutes. I am sooooo hugry now. My tummy already play a drum." I'm joke and he grabe my wrist, walk to the canteen.

After we eat, that bell is already ring. Uhhhh.... I want to take a rest more~ -_- Hate you bell ring! o(╯□╰)o

We get a way to the class and the class is going on back. After a seconds I take a sit, that Mrs.Kwon come in and start the lesson. She teach and we study. That we I say is not me. I take a nap while the teacher is bussy talk about the lesson he teach.

Yoongi Pov

I have to confess to her realy soon. But I realy don't know. What I know is, her classmate say she is a player, a playgirl. All of the male student who confess to her, she will accept him. But, after a weeks, she will ignore that guy and make them sad then prak! They will break up and the guy dombfound. I can't do anything about that but I am realy sure she is change now. She is not a playgirl I know before and be a kind of girl, an innocent girl. I will confess to her and nothing will change my heart and my mind; full stop. ∩__∩

I though while go sit on my chair. I just smile like an idiot while take a sit. After a seconds, Mrs.Kwon come in and start the lesson. I not pay so much attention to what she teach but stare on her, Choi Hee Ra. Haha.

I learn something about her, she is not in to the study. Well, she is clever but she hate to study. I can't understand, how she can be in a top5 grade in the exam.

I see that she is so tired or boring now and lean her head to the desk and.... zzZZ... She is sleep?! Wow! Daebak! How she can sleep while Mrs.Kwon is extremly serious teach us? All of the student in the class pay a super attension for the lesson but she sleep? Wow! This is who I like. And she is my first love too≧﹏≦ Secret okay. #^_^#