JIN

Note: What if you are the body guard of a popular idol AND you are girl? Is that can be okay or be bad thing? This is about you who be a body guard for Jin from BTS and you disguise be a boy. You have to disguise be a boy so you can have the job. You be his body guard since a year before till now. Hope you enjoy read this story...

-------------------------------

Your Pov

"Sir, your car is at the front of this building. You can rid it's now." I say to my boss, Jin. He is a nice boss at all. It's lucky to me. But, he is... ugh. Can't comment my boss okay. "Ara. Umm... guys, I have to go now. See you tomorow guys." He say and wive to his friends/rest of BTS. He is in his dorm though. Sorry for the late inform.

I lead him to the car park in front of the building. As he walk, like usualy he will ask me something that like a friend question. I don't know how to discribe... he is so friendly even though I am his body guard. It's nice be around him.

"Uh... Jeong Soo-ah(Your fake boy name), how is today? Are you tired? Sorry cuz I always make you be tired and always make you always be side me all the time. Mianheyo... " Hmm... he is a realy weird boss I ever have. What a bonus question is that right? It is my job, even I'm tired, I have to do too. Why he apologize? He is more wired then his friend, Taehyung/V.

"A-ani It's okay. It is my responsibility as your body guard though. You are my boss so I have to always be by your side anytime. It is my work. No need to apologize " I say and my expresion a little uneasy cuz this weird question.

"Nae, but you have to take your own time too. To rest or take a holiday. I can-" He not finish his sentence cuz I cut him quickly. "Ani. It's okay. It is realy okay. This is my work as a body guard. No need to worry sir."

"Hmm... okay. If it is what you say. But, please don't call me sir. anymore. Jebal... I'm not your truly boss too, uri appa is. Just call me Jin. " He say. Jin? Call my boss by his name? I think he have a mental prob- ... ops! Can't comment for my boss.

"O-okay, sir- ... ani, I mean J-J-Jin... " I try but it is not suit for my self to call him by his name Aigoo

"Heh. heh. I know you feel awkward but... it is more good then call me sir though. Ah, tonight, I want to go to the mall. Can you please follow me? I'm afraid if there have a sasaeng or something. So... can you?" He ask.

"Arasseo. I'll be there with you and guard you from any of sasaeng or etc" I say. We get an elevator and finaly we are at the level one where the car park in front this building.

I open the door for him and he smile slightly as he get in to the car. I give him my warm smile and close the door. I get in to the passanger sit on the front. The driver start make a way to go to Jin's house. He is live alone here cuz his family have their big business at Jeju Island. Just a maids, drivers, gardeners, securities and me, his body guard. The worker in his house live at the small house behind his huge beauty house.

------------

- At Jin's house -

"We are arrive si- ... Jin." I say and wake him up after open his door. He look like a baby while he is sleep.

"Urgh~" He groan. Oh~ How cute Wait, wait! Yea, I can't say my boss like that. It is can make me fall to him one day if I be like this! Such as Pabo!

"Sir, please wake up. We are arrive." I say and he slowly open his sparkle eyes. He look around him and glue his eyes on me. Omo! Why is this? Is he mad cuz I wake him up? Is that it's?