JUNG KOOK

Your pov

"Y/N... can we walk to go home tomorow?" My fruend ask as we eat at the school cafe. I usualy rid a bus to go home even our house not too far from school.

"Nae, arasseo. I will say to mom first okay. She will kill me if I walk to home without ask her permision. You know, it's my BIG mama bossy." All of us laugh after I say it's. We continue eat our food and go to class after hear the bell ring.

The class is start again and all of us study as usual. The teachers give us so many of homeworks like a hill.

*RingRing

Yehet!! The bell ring and it is dismiss. We go to the gate to look for the bus. We get in to the bus after it's arrive.

Along the rid we just chat and play with the phone. I play a games and listen the music.

Not after a while, the bus arrive at the front of my house so I get out and enter my house.

"Y/N, let's eat after you take a shower. Don't be so late okay." Eomma say so I just answer, "Nae~!"

I go to my room and take a shower. After finish, I wear a comfortable clothes and charge my phone with charger.

I go to the dining table and eat with mom. Dad is still at his office work and I don't have any siblings.

"Eomma, tomorow I will walk to home with my friend. I not rid the bus." I say and like I expect my mom ask so many of question.

"Who is that your friend? Is it boy or girl? Do you want to go anywhere before go home? Is your friend parent know about this too?" Huh. What a life? No freedome for me.

"It is Yoona. She is a girl. No, I don't have any place to go before to go home. And yes, her parent know it's already. Her parent even allow her." I answer in one breath.

"Okay, you can go but please take care of yourself. I don't wanna see your tummy get bigger because have a baby in it." My mom's negative think again.

"Yeah, mom! I'm not that a flirt girl okay. My tummy will be bigger and have a baby just after I get marry. So please don't think until that stage." I say and the silence full at the house as we eat.

I sleep at that night and go to my dreamland.

*KringGring

Aigoo, this alarm clock make me wake up. I get up and rose up from the bed. I rub my eyes and go to take a shower.

I get out from the bathroom and wear my school uniform. After that I grabe my backpack and go to take a breakfast.

Eomma and appa not at home this early morning because today they have to go to office early today. What a sad life for me.

I go to school by a bus and get into school as the bus stop. I go to my class and sit wait for the teacher to arrive.

The class go smoothy and the homeworks be give again as a hill. We get a lunch after the bell ring.

"Y/N, today we walk to home right?" "Yes, Yoona." I say with annoying voice.

*RingGring

The bell ring and it is dismiss. We go out to from the class but stop at the bus stop at the front of the school because it is..............

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rain!!!!!!

Shit! How I can go to home if this rain flow so heavy?! The bus already go away because we are late today. We walk slowly before because we think we don't have to hurry, we don't have to get bus to go home today. And now, OH MY GAWD!!!! How I can go back home like this?! I know eomma and appa can't take me now, they are still have work at office.

"Y/N, mianheyo... I don't know it is rain today..." Yoona appologize.

"Hmmm..." I say.

We wait for the rain stop at the bus stop and chat a little. Not a minutes then, her father is take her home. I want to go with her but her car that his father drive is full with her sisters. So I have to wait here alone. Unluckiest girl here... T^T

I take a dicision to just run and go back home. I don't care if it is rain or not.

I run and run but then stop after a while run. I feel so cool and I start to sneeze. I will get cold if I continue run in the rain.

I sit first at the alley but still the rain pour on my body. I rub my body because I start shake and feel weak.

But then....

My body....

The rain....

It is still pour heavy....

But....

My body not pour by a rain anymore....?

How can....?

I look at my side and I can see a tall leg beside me. I look up and....

"Ju-Jungkook?" Yes, he is my friend, my bestfriend. He quit from school and go to Busan. His family get into accident and he have to go to his grandma's home. What I here, he is work now and can't school anymore. Poor right....

"Stand up. Let's go back home. You will caught a fever if you still pour by this rain. Come..." He offer his hand for me.

I grabe it and look at him awhile. What is he doing here? Why he not at Busan?

I look at him still and can't belive this. I touche his face andit is real. He is in front of me. My bestfriend that also confess to me but go away without say goodbye to me.

I hug him and my tears already flow down on my cheek. Yes, I feel the same way as him. I realy love him. I can feel he also wrap his hand araond me too.

"Yeah, let's go back home now." He say with a soft voice.

------

We are already in my house. I change my clothes first and go back to living room hurry to check him. I have so many thing in my head now. I want to know all of his reason to go to Busan. I want to say I love him too.

"Why you go without tell me? Why you not wait for me to answer your question? Why you be like this? What make you go back here? Wh-" He intrup me and speak.

"I can't face you okay. I afraid you will reject me. I am a poor guy now. I have to work to get a money for me and grandma." He say while lower his head, look on the floor.

"Yeah, who say I want to reject you?! I realy LOVE you too okay!" I say and he look me in disbelief.

"I-is it true? Y-you love m-me? Even I am a poor guy?" He ask.

"Sure paboya! I don't care about your status okay. I love you too." I say and he hug me happily.

"Gomawo Y/N! Gomawo...!" He say in happy tone. We chuckle and he cheer happily.

♚♚♚♚♚♚♚

Sorry guys, I know this story is suck...  I write this while I am in my fever.... My emotion is so weird now... My head ache so much.... I know this story is weird, crazy, and odd... Sorry guys.... T^T..... Huhuhu...