J-HOPE

J-hope Pov

Like the other day after she gone from my life, I go to our old house to remember all of my love story with her.

We just be a wife and husband in two month and after that she die. Why destiny always play with us? Can't we just be together until the end of this world? I hate the destiny.

"Anyeong jagiya... how are you today? I hope you can be happy there. Wait for me at our forever okay. I will go there one day. Maybe tomorow... maybe next month... maybe sooner or later... But jebal, wait for me..." I say while look at our maried pic frame on the wall.

Author Pov

"Arasseo yeobo... I always here for you. I always in your heart... I'm here at you side... but, you can't see me now... Saranghaeyo oppa..." Your spirit say but J-hope can't hear you.

"Jagiya... Yesterday, I meet with one girl. Her face is sooooo same like you. *chuckle* I scare I will cheat on you one day. But don't worry. If 100,000 person in this world are same like your face, I only love you. Cause, I love your personality, your heart, your kindness, your lovely, your charm... all of your side. I know, if the girl in this world same like your face, they can't copy your personality." J-hope tell you. You can hear that and you immeditely hug him. He can't feel that but his heart know that.

"Jagiya... I know you always here by my side. Never go anywhere, just stay with me okay?" He say and you nod even you know he never ever can see that.

"Jagiya... I have to go now. I have to practice with the other now. Nam Joon hyung will kill me if I am late again. Goodbye. Tomorow, I will come here again. Don't cheat on me with the other guy at there okay. Bye bye... Saranghaeyo..." J-hope say and you just nod, again.

***

Oh my god... mianhe guys for the very² let update... Don't hate me please... And, sorry for the short story... Mianheyo *bow down*... ^▽^

Zyiqah...