The Bet

Dontae's POV

"You ain't gone snitch on us, are you?" I asked the girl, trying to make conversation. She shook her head no.

"I know you ain't cause if you d-"

KD looked at me and then back at the road, "Chill bro." This nigga was getting on my everlasting nerves with the controlling shit. I'm a grown ass man and a nigga younger than me ain't finna tell me what the fuck to do, hell, a nigga period. I let it slide tho.

Marvin called KDs phone and he put in on speaker.

"It's done but check this out.."

"There was a female at the trap, we ain't kill her and we ain't leave her either.. She's with us."

Marvin was silent for a few seconds.

"What the fuck you plan on doing with her?!"

"Yo, we'll talk. We're on the way."

"Don't bring that bitch in hea KD." He hung up.

"You can take me to my moms house, I'll go from there.." She said to KD.

"Okay, let me go here first."

*

For the remainder of the ride, all that was heard was OJ counting the money. OJ was a younger nigga. Had to be about 18 or 19.

When we pulled up to the trap, me and KD got out, leaving OJ with the chick. She was decent, not bad but decent. She was a darker female, nice set of boobs, almost no ass. Not my type at all.

"Yo, KD I bet 5 racks you can't fuck that girl by the end of the week." He laughed and dapped me up without saying anything. Since we were jits we always made bets on pussy. It was lame but shit, we weren't saying no to money.

But now, I wanted to see this happen so that maybe he would forget about Daniella and I could shoot my shot.

Kaydence's POV

"Get your cut and don't cheat me nigga." I told Dontae, throwing the Louie duffle at him. It wasn't an even cut because it was 3 of us so we all got $66k, leaving $2,000 for boss. This shit was wayyyyy better than working a 9-5. Easy, quick, dirty money. I loved it.

I dropped OJ and Fatass off and was on the way to drop ol girl off, at least that's what she thought.

"So what's your name?" I asked.

"Christian." She said dryly.

"How old are you?" I looked at her and then back at the road.

"Why'd you have to kill Dre like that? He didn't deserve it." She completely ignored my question.

"Listen baby, that's my job.. I get paid to do that. Don't worry about him, they'll never know as long as you keep your mouth closed." She wasn't cute but she was fuckable and I was tryna be $5,000 richer.

After pulling up to what had to be her moms house, she was about to get out.

"Wait. Let me talk to you." She rolled her eyes and looked at me. "What?"

"How old are you?"

"I'm 20. Why?" I smirked and looked down at her breasts. "I think you need some act right with that stank ass attitude..."

"I don't need anything and especially not from a nigga like you.. Thanks for the ride." I grabbed her arm, "wait, wait.. I'm not finished." I could tell that she was getting annoyed but I didn't give a fuck.

"Let me take you somewhere so you can relieve some stress.. I didn't kill you for a reason, I wanna show you why." I was tryna spit game, lying like hell but she was silent, that scared look took over her face again.

"I don't even know you!"

"You'll get to know me.."

"Is that a yes?" I added.. She put her seatbelt back on.

Before pulling off, I shot Dontae a text:

Run me my money nigga! Book me a room real quick too.

Christian POV

I didn't know what this nigga had planned but I would find out soon. He was sexy as all hell but I'm pretty sure he had a bitch at home waiting on his arrival.

"Where are we going?" I asked. I was so damn stupid for going off with a stranger.

"Just enjoy the ride.." The remainder of the ride was silent and shortly after, we arrived at Hampton Inn.

"Really?" He smirked and looked for a parking spot. "I just wanna give you some act right, we don't have to ever speak again after this."

I looked at him like he was crazy... "What?" He asked before he got out of his Audi and walked around to let me out. I knew this shit was a front.

He went to his trunk, grabbed some type of designer bag, and we both headed to the entrance.

*

When we got up to the room he slid his shoes and shirt off and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Ready?" He asked, pulling me in between his legs. I could feel his erection through his pants and I was very uncomfortable.

"I want you to relax and let me get you right.. We have all night."

He took a handful of my ass into his left hand and took my right boob in his right. Still yet, I was uncomfortable.

"Don't be so tense, I won't bite.." He stood up and breathed down the crook of my neck, sending chills down my spine.

"Tell me how you want it.. Slow or fast.. Rough or passionate." He whispered against my flesh. He rubbed his dick across my thigh and I could tell that he was blessed with a big one.

He pulled my shirt off and undid my bra and a part of me didn't want to stop him.

"Just relax for daddy, I'm not gon hurt you." He said before taking my nipple into his mouth.

He pulled my pants down, leaving me in just my panties. He laid me down and after pulling a condom out of his pocket, he pulled his pants down.

He rubbed up and down my slit, causing me to let out a soft moan.

He pulled his dick through the hole in his polo boxers and slid the condom on. It was even bigger than I expected and I was pretty sure that I could only take half, if even that.

But why the hell was I about to have sex with a complete stranger? A stranger who had a gun aimed at my head and why the hell was he so quick to have sex with me? I wasn't anything special. Not his type.