Going Home

Vote beforehand! Thanks!

OJ's POV

"I need you to get this fucking work gone OJ! It's like KD gets jammed and you forget how to do your fucking job. Wassup man?" Marvin snapped. He had me all types of fucked up though. How was I supposed to get 20 ki's of coke gone in a week? I couldn't do the shit alone.

"This a lil too much to get gone in a week, you don't think?" I asked him, fiddling with the work inside the duffle.

"Hell no, if KD can move 50 ki's in two weeks, this shit can get gone in seven days." This nigga stayed on KD's dick.

"KD got some typa superpower cause I can't do it man, I'll try though." I stood up from the chair and headed towards the door.

"Don't disappoint me." I nodded and walked out, getting in my car and pulling out of the driveway. I grabbed my phone from the cupholder and found Lina's number. I always called her when I got the 'whitegirl' cause she was a big buyer but she didn't answer. I decided to swing by her crib.

She had a nice ass house and I didn't think she was buying coke off of me just to get high but it wasn't my business. I knocked on the door once and stepped aside to wait for someone to answer.

"Who're you looking for?" A pretty faced ass girl opened the door in lounge clothes. She was a bad lil yellow bone but I wasn't here for her. "Lina, is she here?" I asked, staring at her.

"She isn't, what's your name? I'll tell her you came by." She had her eyebrows scrunched, probably because she didn't know who the fuck this nigga was at the front door.

"I'm OJ." I smirked and walked off. I most definitely would do pop ups if she was gon be answering the door.

Kaydence's POV

After hoping and praying for an appeal, the shit was denied for the first time. I didn't know how I felt but I seemed like I was gone sit for a long time, the judge was straight pussy man.

I talked my mama & Dani into meeting up and today was the day that it was happening, I knew moms would like her so it didn't bother me much that I wasn't there but after calling to check on Dani, she didn't speak much on it which was kind of weird to me. Still, I didn't tell em about me being sentenced with life in here and I didn't plan to anytime soon. As far as they knew, I was coming home in November.

Karcyn's first birthday was in two days and it was killing me to miss it, I was gon have to make that up to her for a lifetime. The shit was weighing on my mind heavy. I had just finished writing a letter to Ayriel, even though I didn't want to I needed to, for my child. If I had to keep shit cordial with her to make sure my baby was straight, so be it but knowing her, she probably wouldn't have wrote me back. They told me how she was bitching about me killing her cousin, I ain't give a fuck though.

"Ortiz, come here." I turned to see the correctional officer of my wing motioning for me to come here. We were on Let Out and I ain't do shit so he had no reason to want me. "Hands behind your back."

"What? What the fuck I do?" I asked, confused as to why I was getting locked up. "Come with me." He grabbed my arm and pulled me with him. The guard down from us was watching the other inmates as they went out to the yard.

After a few minutes of walking past cell blocks we were in front of the warden's office. "What I did man?" I asked again. "Wait a minute." He knocked lightly on the door.

"Come on in." The warden said loudly. The officer pushed the door open and stood aside, letting me walk in. I stood.

"Kaydence Ortiz, correct?" The warden was a tall white bald headed guy but that shit ain't matter. I wanted to know what I was doing here.

"Yeah, that's me. What I'm in here for?" He looked down at some papers on his desk and then back up at me.

"Marvin, who is he to you?" From this point, I knew somebody had to be snitching if this nigga knew who the fuck my plug was.

"I don't know no Marvin.. Why you asking?"

"Listen, don't lie to me. I'm not gonna use this against you fella, you're about to go home.... under one condition though.." My heart stopped mid-beat.

"What, what you mean? What I gotta do?"

"We'll discuss it, just sign this." I looked at him like he was crazy when he slid a paper across the desk.

"What is this?" I walked towards the desk and skimmed over it. "Basically a promise that you'll do what I ask you to when I let you out of here." He leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms. I sighed heavily.

"Hold on. Why'd you ask about Marvin?"

"Just know that you better thank him when I get you up out of here, end of story." I nodded and went to sign the paper, realizing that I was still cuffed.

"I need these shits off if you want me to sign this." I said, referring to the handcuffs. "That is correct." He chuckled and walked over to me with a set of keys. He unlocked em and handed me a pen, I quickly signed the paper along the dotted line and waited for what was next.

"Okay, now that we have that done.. I have to talk to a few people and then by your next court date you'll be found not guilty, sounds good?"

"Yeah yeah, but what did Marvin do?" My curiosity about this shit had piqued and I wanted to know what was really up. "Don't worry about it right now, going home should be your only concern."

Dior's POV

"Ma, somebody named OJ came by for you." I came into the kitchen where she was putting groceries up. I was wondering why this dude came by for her and was hoping she'd tell me.

"Guess what? I met with your brother's girlfriend! She's so sweet." She squealed and placed the milk in the refrigerator.

"She is but mama, someone came by for you." I said, getting back to the subject that she was trying to avoid.

"What did you say the name was again D?"

"OJ, who the heck is he?" I sat at the island and watched as she put everything up.

"Ahhh, okay.. OJ. He's my coworkers son, he was supposed to bring me some money that I loaned her." She smiled lightly and then went back to what she was doing.

"Reall-"

"And, your brother called.. He asked about you." She said, cutting me off. "Is he doing okay?"

"He said he just wants to come home before you head off to college." Her voice started cracking. This was an everyday thing, her crying. "Mama, don't cry." I got up and walked over to give her a hug.

"It's just all my fault." She hunched over the counter with her face covered.

"It isn't your fault. You didn't tell him to pull the trigger ma. He has a mind of his own, don't take the blame for something you aren't responsible for." She nodded her head and wiped her face.

"Seriously ma, don't do that."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'm a mess, but for life? I need my son." She broke down.

A/N: I'm sorry for the wait y'all, my bad.