Elorado Pt. 2/ Trying His Luck

Daniella's POV

To my surprise, Kaydence was in the building tonight and he wasn't alone. He was hugged up on some chick and they were taking pictures. I shook my head and took another sip from my drink as I watched.

"I remember you." I looked to my left and it was his friend, the guy from the hospital who scared the hell out of me. I nodded my head and expected for him to walk off but instead, he sat next to me.

"You look beautiful tonight."

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asked. Not once did he take his eyes off of me. This dude was undressing me with his eyes and I wasn't feeling it.

"No thank you. I'm drinking responsibly tonight." I held my cup up. "Okay, okay. How you doing though? I think we keep running across each other for a reason." Clearly, Kaydence didn't tell him about me because he was actually trying to hit on me!

"Fine." I was hoping that he'd get the memo, I didn't wanna talk.

"My name is Dontae by the way." I nodded without saying anything.

"Can I get your number or something? I would really like to take you out to dinner somewhere." 'Hell no, I'm fucking your friend' is what I wanted to say.

"I'm sorry but I don't really give my number ou-"

"What's going on mane?" Kaydence walked up to him and he didn't look too happy. "Bruh, I'm just chilling. Ain't shit goin on." Dontae sounded kind of scared.

"Yeah, that's what it look like." He said sarcastically and then looked over at me.

"You feelin' my homie?" I could've slapped the living shit out of him. I shot him a deadpan look causing him to walk closer to me.

"You like him?"

"No. Do you like the chick that you were hugging on a few minutes ago?"

"I ain't feelin nobody but you man if you want me to be honest." He was high as hell and I didn't know if I could believe what he was saying.

"Yeah right." I rolled my eyes. "The way you were on her, you can't be feeling me. That must be the drugs talking."

"Nah. Drugs don't make me say crazy shit, I'm serious. You'll see though." He turned to the bartender. "Let me get a double of that Henny, straight."

"Who you out here with?" He looked back to me. "My brother." He inclined his head and then started sizing me up, I guess he was checking out my outfit.

"Here you are." The bartender handed him his drink.

"What you doing when you leave here?" I couldn't help but notice how good he looked. "I'm going home and going to sleep!"

"You gotta work tomorrow? I might come thru." I shook my head no.

"Ight cool. Ima come thru and have a talk with your brother." I looked at him like he was crazy. "Why?"

"I don't like how he was looking at me so Ima lay a few things down for him." This nigga was crazy and so was Carlos. That would be a head on collision waiting to happen.

"He's just overprotective of me, that's it."

"Aye, on the real.. I thought he was ya man when he came to the door." He laughed, changing the subject.

"I told you I don't have a man."

"Yeah and I don't believe you." He said sharply. It was either somebody had told him or he saw Wesley for himself because there was no way in hell that he just knew this.

"I don't! How do I prove it?"

Dior's POV

"Done." I said to myself as I closed my calculus textbook. It felt so good to be almost finish with high school and headed to college. I had so many goals to accomplish after high school and I was ready!

I remembered that I needed to call Bri and let her know about her meeting my mom and Kaydence tomorrow. I planned on taking them out to B&O, one of my favorite restaurants and I was nervous as crap!

"Yes babe?" She answered on the second ring. "I'm gonna pick you up sometime tomorrow afternoon, k?"

"Okay. What're you doing?"

"Just finished a Calculus final exam that I couldn't exempt from. I'm glad it was take-home."

"Right! I have two more and after the last one, I'm not going back to school."

"Yeah cause you're gonna be with me." I could tell that she was smiling. I really loved this girl.

For the remainder of the night we talked about random stuff until she fell asleep, as always. I placed the phone next to me and dozed off.

These chapters have been short, I know but guys shit is about to get crazy. So much shit is about to go down! Vote and stay tuned.