New Faces

Vote!!!! Excuse errors, I don't proof read.

Dani's POV

I was getting worried now. Kaydence hadn't been calling or anything. I sat up in my bed and grabbed my phone off of my nightstand, clicking his mother's name.

"Hey Daniella, how are you?" Her soft voice came through the phone when she answered. We had grown closer to each other, her, Dior and I. It went from us going out to restaurants and having dinner to us going to each other's homes for dinner, we built a friendship and I knew Kaydence would be happy.

"I'm good. How are you and have you heard from Kaydence?"

"I'm doing okay, I guess and I haven't heard from him. I believe that the prison is on lockdown."

"Maybe I'm overthinking then, I was getting worried."

"Yes, I'm sure he's okay. I'm just hoping and praying that he's home soon. It's hard to beat a murder case." Every time that I remembered that he was charged with murder I wanted to cry.

"Me too but it was nice speaking to you, I'll call and check on you." We said our goodbyes and ended the call. Even though she thought the prison was on lockdown, other things lingered on my mind. I knew that prisoners were never safe, if a single fight broke out someone could end up dead and that's what I didn't want to happen. Kaydence was crazy and I was quite sure that he wouldn't take anyone's shit, not even the officers.

I shook my crazy thoughts and got out of bed to slide some clothes on so I could go downstairs and fix me something to eat. My appetite had been all off and I knew I would start losing weight sooner than later.

I made my way into the kitchen where Carlos and his 'homie' were sitting at the island drinking. He had turned my house into a hangout spot for the past few days but I would send his ass home soon.  Without making any eye contact with either of them I went into the pantry.

"Bruh I don't even give a fuck, go ahead." I heard Carlos say. For a few seconds, I thought about what I would cook for dinner. "Aye, can I talk to you for a minute ma?" The voice of Carlos' friend scared me.

"About what?" I turned around and stepped back. "Shit, you. I'm tryna get to know you if that's okay."

"I'm good." I smiled dryly and walked past him and out of the pantry. Not only was it disrespectful on his half but it was on Carlos' too, he knew what me and Kaydence had going on but still granted this boy permission to shoot his shot with me. I would be faithful to him whether he was in jail or now. I walked upstairs, pissed off now. Once again, I had lost my appetite.

Kaydence's POV

"Man you can at least go to my crib and get my shit?. I need a whip nigga." Me and Marvin were riding through the busy Queens streets after leaving the mall so I could get some fits.

"Man I got you. I'll have some shit sent up here by tomorrow. You can drive this for now." He responded, referring to his Jag.

"Aight, good look but I need that Audi." He nodded and turned on a block where a few houses were.

"When Ima be able to see my fam bro? Ima fuck around and go back to BMore." There was no way in hell that I could sit up here in a new city and not see my mama, sister, Karcyn or Dani.

"Like 5 months minimum. Just run ya money up and eventually I'll let your mama know that you out. I got it boy, shit gone be straight." He pulled up to a gated house where a dog could be heard barking.

"Damn.. Aight then." I did as he did and got out of the car. He pulled a key from his pocket and unlocked the gate, I walked in behind him.

"Almost got yo ass shot son." A short light skinned dude with a pony tail on top of his head said. He was struggling to hold the bluenosed pit's collar and an AK, I liked the way this nigga operated already. "Good. I'm glad you on your Ps & Qs." Marvin chuckled and dapped him up.

"This is KD, he's replacing Mitch."

"Word, that's wassup. I'm Ocho." He walked towards me and dapped me up. We headed inside of the trap, invited in by aroma of Coke cooking and weed burning. It was quite obvious that this was the traphouse.

"Marv! What the fuck is up witchu B?" A tall black nigga with a nappy temp greeted him. "What's going on?"

"Shit, just getting high.. This must be KD." I nodded and went to dap him up. "Cool cool, I'm Nuk."

"And this is..." I followed him towards the kitchen. "Asia." A girl stood over the stove whippin up. She was bad as fuck and had ass for days, off tops I imagined me bending her over and pounding her red ass. A nigga was well overdue.

"Hey!" She smiled at me and went back to what she was doing. "Wassup?" I licked my lips before coming back to reality. "Asia this is KD, he's in charge now."

"I know it ain't just yall three." I said to Nuk as we walked back into the living room. "Nah nah, it's a lot of us.. them niggas out selling right now."

"Aight, but who is she tho? Just the cook?" I asked him.

"Yeah, why you asking? You tryna hit?" I nodded and laughed. "She might not let you fuck but you can try it. That bitch stuck up."

"Shit, nevermind then.. I'll tear her lil small ass up any way." Me and this nigga was clicking and I fucked with that.

"You smoke?" He asked me and handed the backwood over. This shit was very much needed. I took a long pull and inhaled the Gas. Asia came walking out of the kitchen and into the back some where. I couldn't help but look at the ass she had behind her and admire how it jiggled with every step she took.

"You staring hard, you might as well get on her yo." He was laughing at me watch her.

"KD what about the lil nurse jawn?" Marvin chimed in. "This nigga fucking a nurse?" Nuk asked shocked.

"Man, you told me I can't go home so how i'm supposed to fuck her?" I asked Marvin. I did miss Dani though, that was my baby and she was gon be the first one I popped up on when the time came.

"That is right." Marvin laughed. "Shit, you better sneak her ass up here." Nuk insisted. I passed him the blunt back.

"Nah, I can't do that. I know what Ima do."

Voteeee!