Mama

I free wrote the hell out of this chapter, y'all don't even understand how bad writer's block can get! This is kinda whack but vote and comment anyway. Thanks Loves!

Kaydence's POV

It was almost 9:30 when I pulled up. The house was dark but Dior's car was still in the driveway. My driver was MIA, and now that I think about it I still have to fire his ass. I unlocked the front door and stepped in, turning on the foyer chandelier so I could see.

I walked towards the living room, only to see toys on the floor and Dior's shoes. I headed upstairs, going straight into Karcyn's nursery. I flicked the light on and there they were, knocked out in the playpin. Dior was gon have a major backache when she woke up. I shook my head and turned the light off, leaving the door slightly open.

I headed in my room and stripped down to my Ethikas so I could take a shower. I couldn't get my mind off of Daniella, probably because I hadn't called a female my 'girlfriend' in years. I threw some polo briefs on the bed along with some Nike sweats, going into the bathroom afterwards.

While I washed with my Men's Dove body wash I thought about how much I'd let this house go for. I paid $870,000 for it, not including the remodeling that I got done to it. It was just too big for me now, 5 bedrooms with 3 being unused and I didn't want anyone knowing where I was living since I had two bodies under my belt now. I'd have it sold by next month.

When I got out, I dried myself off and headed out of the bathroom. I slid into my briefs and sweats. I was tired as hell. I texted Daniella goodnight and dozed off.

Anonymous POV

This was the perfect time to do what I had to do. I didn't know where he lived, but I knew where his mama laid her head.

I checked to make sure that everything was clear before picking the lock and rushing in. The house was dark and I didn't know where in the I hell was going. I felt my way around until I found the stairs. I made my way up and could hear light snoring from one of the many bedrooms. I quietly opened the door, following the snoring. I scooped whoever it was over my shoulder and as I knew they would, they started panicking.

"Please put me down, take whatever you need just please" I could tell that it was an older lady when she started sobbing and hitting me in my back. I made it to the last step and went outside. I put her in the trunk of my Crown Vic, got in and backed out. She yelled and screamed for help but if she knew what I knew, no one could save her.

"Quiet down bitch!" I yelled and slammed on breaks, knowing that I slung her towards the back seats. When I pulled up to the house, I went to the trunk, slung her over my shoulder and struggled to get inside. She was a fighter.

I made my way into the basement where I threw her down and locked the wooden door. There was no way for her to escape, no windows and no doors, but this one. The lock was on the inside of the house so she couldn't try to come through here.

That Kaydence nigga was gon feel me. I can't let you fuck with my family and I don't fuck with yours, that's not how it works with me.

Dior's POV

I gently got out of playpin with the biggest crook in my neck. Karcyn was still asleep. I left out of the room and could see the light from my brother's television coming from under his door. I knocked lightly.

"Yo?" He answered like a minute later, I figured he was trying to sleep. "I'm about to go home, you gotta lock the door."

I knew it had to be late because when me and Karcyn fell asleep it was 8 something. "You needa just spend the night D, mama know where you at" I sighed and walked away from the door, going to Karcyn's room to grab my phone. I didn't mind spending the night but I hardly ever did. As long as there was wifi and snacks I was good.

The time on my phone read 12:17 a.m. I made my way to the guest bedroom and turned the tv on, hopping in the full sized bed. It seemed as if no one had ever even slept in here, it felt so fresh.

9:17 am

I woke up and could hear Karcyn laughing. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom where a pack of toothbrushes, a thing of toothpaste and bars of soap sat on the counter. I titled my head to the side and the crook was still there before.

After brushing my teeth and peeing I came out of the bathroom and went downstairs. "There's some Waffle House on the island for ya." Without saying anything, I walked towards the kitchen. I am not a morning person, everyone knows this.

"I tried calling Mama, she ain't answer. I know she's up." He yelled from the living room. I immediately grabbed my phone and clicked my mom's name. The phone went straight to voicemail.

"Kaydence I- Im just gonna go home and see what's she doing, she always answers the phone." I grabbed the bag from Waffle House and walked towards the living room to get my shoes.

"Call me as soon as you get there, a'ight?"

"Okay.. Bye Karsie" I left out. I was feeling off. My mom always answers the phone. Always. I had a pit in my stomach the entire time I was driving home. I hopped out of the car and rushed inside. The door was unlocked.

"Maaaa?" I yelled from the foyer, waiting on a response. "Mama?!" I jogged up to her bedroom where the covers were all over the bed and her dead phone was on the nightstand. I called Kaydence.

"What she doin'"

"I don't know where the fuck she is Kaydence, her car is here but she isn't! The front door was unlocked!"

"Go to one of your friend's crib D. I'm about to drop Karcyn off and see what's up, aight?"

"Okay." I looked around the house and she wasn't anywhere to be found. I did as my brother said and left. This wasn't good but I wouldn't cry, I had hope. Nothing was wrong.

Kaydence's POV

I was in front of Ayriel's condo getting ready to take Karcyn up. I didn't have time to call and tell her that I was bringing her. Shit I ain't even wanna talk to her, I just wanted this to be in and out so I could see where the fuck my moms was.

"Karcyn, I'm coming back for you baby." I kissed her chubby cheeks while walking up the stairs. I knocked on the door twice and it swung open.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were bringing her home?" Her eye had gotten better and as usual, she was half naked.

"I ain't have time to do allat." I handed her Karcyn's bag. I knew something was up because she only had the door slightly opened, most of the time she'd be glad to let me in.

"Somebody in there wit' you?" I asked, still holding Karcyn. I needed to know what was up before I handed my baby over.

"Why Kaydence?"

"Da fuck you mean?" I could hear someone walking around inside. They had on boots or something. I pushed the door and it swung wide open, hitting the wall.

It was the same whiteboy who came to Dani's a few nights ago. "What da fuck he doin up in hea?" I walked in and sized him up.

"Ay, whitebo-"

"Kaydence! Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out!" This bitch yelled, scaring my baby. She started crying. His ass was just standing there in shock.

"Nah, fuck that.. This nigga gotta go or Karcyn comin with me."

"Who the fuck are you to give me an ultimatum? I'm a grown ass woman. Give me my child!" She didn't bother trying to fight me for she, she knew how it would end. I'd fuck her and him up.

"Fuck you bitch." I shook my head while smirking, "Wait til I tell Daniella about this shit" I looked back at him one more time before walking out with Karcyn, she had stopped crying once we left.

Vote!