Chapter 1

I sighed. Summer ended. Great. Note the sarcasm.

My room is at the end of the hall, since I play music all day. One of my most played songs are Pain by Three Days Grace. I usually play it when ever I do homework or draw. I guess you can call me smart, but not like top class smart. But one thing I'm best in, is finishing my homework fast. Suddenly there was a knock on my door. 

"Breakfast." My mom said. I waited for her to walk back. I don't go down for breakfast, but she usually brings it to my room. I don't think anyone has seen my room. I have a king size bed, that's grey. I have a black desk, along with a black chair. I have a big bookshelf, where I place most of my books, and drawings. I then have a stereo where I play my music. I also have a bed on the window ledge, where I usually like to sit and do my work, which is also grey. 

I took the breakfast that was by my door, and began to eat. I know its stupid to block everyone out, considering they love me, and do kind things for me. I sighed. I looked at the time, it was 6:30. I have half an hour to get ready, and get to school. Sakura has a pink corvette, while I walk. I have a car, but sometimes its nice to walk, but most of the time I ride my black Lamborghini. And as you can guess we're rich.

I finished eating, and got ready. My usual clothing is jeans, and a sweater or a T-shirt. Today is the first day of school. Sakura is still getting ready, it usually takes her long. I left, and went to school. 

I walked to first period. We already have our schedule. My schedule is:

English-Kakashi

Math-Asuma

Social Studies- Kakashi again

Science- Iruka

Then lunch

Gym-Guy

Art- Kurenai

Health-Jiraya 

I went to English. Kakashi is usually late, but he's one of my favorite teachers. He doesn't give homework, and in English we usually just read, or talk. Surprisingly when I walked in I saw Kakashi.

"Take a number to pick your seat." Kakashi said lazily. I nodded and picked a number. I was the first one here, other then Kakashi. I read the number, it was 20. 

"Throw away the paper, and please sit down." Kakashi said, and I nodded, and threw away the paper. I sat by the window, which I was graceful for. The bell rang, and everyone started to come in, and pick a number. Next to me sat Sasuke. Behind me sat Shikamaru. In front of me sat Temari.

"Welcome back, there will be a list of books, that you can chose from." He said lazily, and passed out the list. 

"You can find these books at the library, or I have some of them, but since its the first day, you can do whatever, just don't be too loud." My reasons why Kakashi is my favorite. He doesn't care what we do, as long as we do something, and we aren't too loud.

Everyone started to chat to the person there sitting around. While I got out a paper and pencil. I looked out the window, and started to draw the scenery. It was a nice sight. I giant tree, and a swing. Along with flowers. It took me a while to draw the whole thing perfectly. 

"Class is over, you all can leave." I sighed, threw the drawing out while walking out the door. I usually throw away most of my doodles, unless I like them enough to keep em. Next period is Math with Asuma. 

"Sit wherever you want, you will sit there for the rest of the year. First come, first serve." Suddenly everyone started to talk about where they wanted to sit, while I chose a seat in the back by the window. Whenever I have the chance, I sit by the window. Asuma started to tell everyone the rules.