Chapter 4

I woke up, with Sasuke on my other side. I sighed, it was Monday. I looked at the time, and it was 4:37 am. I sighed again, and tried to fall back asleep, but had no luck. I sighed, again, in annoyance, and got up. Sasuke looked so peaceful while he was sleeping.

I got clothes, and headed over to the shower. 

By the time I got out, it was 5:03. Sasuke was still sleeping. I reached out to wake up Sasuke. I touched his shoulder, and in a flash, Sasuke was on top of me, pinning me to the bed.

"What the hell?!?" I shouted at him. He looked relieved, and sighed. 

"Don't sneak up on me like that." Sasuke said coldly. And I glared at him, and he glared back. 

"I was just trying to wake you." I said to him, and he glared back. He was still pinning me to the bed. We were in silence, just glaring at each other. I sighed, backing down the glare. I tried to get up, but his grip was to strong.

"Mind getting off?" I asked annoyed. He looked at me, and smirked. When he did smirk, I glared at him. He still didn't get off though. I tried to get him off, but he was to big to kick off, and his grip was to strong. I sighed and gave up. 

"What will it take you to get off?" I asked him while glaring. He kept his famous smirk, and looked back at me. 

"Go somewhere with me on Saturday." Sasuke said. I looked at him confused. Where does he want to go on Saturday?

"Why?" I asked him.

"I'm bored here." He said in an emotionless voice. I sighed, annoyed, and seeing there is no way out of this.

"Fine, just get off me!" I shouted at him. He smirked in victory, and got off. Finally Ugh, but now I have to go somewhere with Sasuke on Saturday. 

We got ready to go to school. We got into my car, since Sasuke didn't have his, and we drove off to school. We both stepped out of the car, and girls started to fan around Sasuke. It was hard to get out of the car, but eventually I did. I sighed in annoyance, as the fan girls followed me and Sasuke.

In the back ground, you could here Why are you walking with her?!? Or Who is she?!? It was annoying. I really hated it. We went to first period, and Sasuke kept passing notes. 

Hey. Sasuke wrote.

Hi. I wrote back.

Will you go sit in the lunchroom, instead of the library? Sasuke asked. But, lucky for me, the period ended, and we headed to second. I sighed in relief, and Sasuke seemed to notice. Math went by fast, and again in Social Studies Sasuke passed notes.

Will you sit in the lunchroom? Sasuke asked again.

Eh, no. I wrote back to Sasuke. I passed the note, and he frowned. It looks like he isn't going to give up though. 

Why not? Sasuke wrote back. I sighed.

Don't feel like it, and I like the library more. I passed back to Sasuke, and he frowned even more, and again, it looks like he won't give up. I sighed. Sasuke kept bothering me about it, and eventually Social Studies is over. 

In Science, Iruka just talked about the project, which me and Sasuke were done with, so Sasuke, once again, passed notes. I sighed, as Science ended. Lunch is next, and Sasuke won't leave my side. Great. Note the sarcasm.

I was about to enter the library, when someone took my wrist, and dragged me to the lunchroom. I groaned. 

"Sasuke, I don't wanna!" I shouted, whisper, at him as he was still dragging me. He didn't look at me, but I could see his smirk. I tried to pull back, but Sasuke's grip, as always, is to strong, and I had no luck. I groaned as we reached the lunchroom. Sasuke lead us to his usual table, and I sighed as he made me sit.