Chapter 6

I woke up. Sasuke's hand was still around my waist. I blushed for a second, but hid it back. Sasuke's head was still on my shoulder. I didn't want to move, but there was school, and all that. I sighed, and tried to get out of Sasuke's grip. As always, he was to strong for me to get out of his grip. I sighed, and gave up. 

"Morning." I heard Sasuke say. Since Sasuke was awake, I tried to get out again, but I had no luck with that. Ugh, damn you Sasuke, just damn you! But do I really want him to let go? I don't know. I don't know anymore.

"Let go." I said in a tired and whiny voice. He didn't let go though. I struggled more, but still, I had no luck. Sasuke, why do you do this to me? Just why. I wish I knew what's happening to me. But what am I feeling remains a mystery.

"I don't want to let go." Sasuke said. I sighed. Sasuke can be annoying, that's for sure. I wish we could stay like this. I felt my heart beat faster. Why? I don't know. I wish I knew something about what's happening. 

"Sasuke we have school." I said, and Sasuke sighed, and, one of Sasuke's hands grabbed something. Then he dropped a piece of paper at me. I looked at the paper. Well lucky me. Actually I don't know weather I should be happy or sad. The note said...

Dear Asami,

Your school called, and was canceled. I won't be home, so make your self some breakfast. I also won't be home for dinner, you could order something, or make something yourself. Also, there won't be school tomorrow. 

Love Mom.

I reached out, and put the note on my shelf. Sasuke won't let go now. It was nice like this tough, peace, silence.

It was a while, until Sasuke actually let me go. Once he did, I sighed in relief, but really, I felt kinda bad that he let go. I got ready, and after that, Sasuke got ready also. Today is Thursday, and tomorrow there is also no school, so its like a four day weekend.

Once we were both done, I sat on the bed, and Sasuke sat with me. It was boring, but yet, peaceful. Sasuke seemed bored though.

"Hey, Sasuke." I said, and that got his attention. He turned his head towards me, as I turned my head towards his.

"What happened at your house?" I asked. Its kinda strange. Sasuke comes into a girl's house, who he barely even met. After my question, Sasuke turned his head away from mine, and he looked away.

"Nothing bad actually." Was all he said. I really can't tell when people are telling the truth, but I took his word. Well, what else am I suppose to do? I can't really do anything about it, I wonder why I asked. We then fell into a moment of silence.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked Sasuke, and that seemed to pull us out from the silence. He shrugged. What did I use to do? Yeah, I drew. Sure, I played piano. But, what is there to life? Why was I born? Why is there love? Why is there pain? Why are there feelings? Why are there different kinds of people?

"Sasuke, whats the worst kind of pain?" I asked Sasuke out of the blue. He seemed like he was thinking about it.

"A wound to the heart." Was Sasuke's reply. A... wound to the heart? What is that suppose to mean? 

"But if someone wounds your heart, doesn't it mean you die?" I asked, and Sasuke seemed to be thinking about it again.

"The worst kind of pain, is those other cause." Sasuke replied. I was a little confused at his reply, but I decided to drop the subject. A wound to the heart? What other's cause? Everything is so confusing. Suddenly, Sasuke was at my side, and pulled me to the bed, making my lay down. Sasuke laid down next to me. He brought me closer to him, making me go into his chest. I tried to push away, but Sasuke held me still. It looked like he was having an inner battle in his mind. I sighed and stayed still.