Chapter 5

It was morning. I sighed. It was 6 am. Sasuke was still asleep. I better wake him, we might be late for school. Wait, what if he pins me again, and makes me do something stupid. I smirked as I thought of an idea. I got into a bathroom, and found a bucket. I poured water in, and went back to Sasuke. He was still asleep.

I slowly walked towards him, without making a sound. I smirked as I was right above him. This is pay back for making me go somewhere with you for Saturday! I thought, as I poured the water on him. He woke up in an instant.

"Asami!" He yelled, as I started to laugh. He was glaring at me, but I couldn't stop laughing. Soon, I stopped laughing, and he was still glaring at me.

"Why did you do that?" He asked angrily, and I smirked. He glared at me, but I kept my smirk, and I answered him.

"Well, last time I woke you up, you made me go somewhere with you on Saturday. I don't want that to happen again." I said, and he glared, and I kept my smirk, staring at him back. Life is entertaining sometimes. 

"Now lets go, we're going to be late to school." I said emotionless, and went back into the bathroom to get ready.

We were coming out of school. It was extremely boring. I sighed, as Sasuke was waiting by the car. I opened it, and he entered in the drivers seat. I glared at him, and he glared back. Damn him. I entered the passenger seat, and went in.

We drove in silence, but we weren't going the route we usually take. Where the hell is he going? Is he lost.

"Where are you going? The house is in the other direction." I said emotionless, and he glared at me, but still kept his eyes on the rode.

"Hn." Was all he said, and turned his head back to the rode. Seriously?!? He just hns after going the wrong way? And even after I told him he was going to wrong way? I seriously want to kill that guy.

The car came to a stop, and I looked out the window. We were at a park. Why did he take us to the park.

"Why are we here?" I asked emotionless. Why would he drive all this way... Just for a park? It makes no sense.

"Felt like it." Was all he said. He felt like it? He could have dropped me off first, and then taken the car.

"This is nonsense, hurry up with your little tour. I'll be waiting in the car." I said emotionless, and he frowned. He got out the car, and went over to my door, opening it. I frowned. What is he doing? I said I'll stay. He then dragged me out of the car. I glared at him, and he looked straight ahead ignoring me.

"I said I'll stay in the car, why did you drag me here?" I asked, as he was still dragging me across the whole park, going into the forest.

"Hn." Was all he said, which got me more angry. Why the hell did he just drag me all the way here? Just to say hn? Suddenly, he stopped dragging me, and let me go. I looked up, and saw a lake. The sun made it shine, but I payed no attention to it.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Sasuke asked, ignoring what happened before. I looked at the lake, then back at him.

"Yes, amazing, can we go now?" I asked emotionless, and he sighed, clearly annoyed, and frustrated.

"I thought girls liked this sort of stuff." Sasuke said out loud, looking at the lake. Wait, did he take me here just to show me the lake?

"That's whats wrong. Not every person is alike. You made a mistake thinking every girl is alike." I said emotionless, and he looked at me with shock. We then were in silence, until he answered back.

"That's what makes you one of a kind." Sasuke said, I looked up at him surprised. One of a... kind? I was still staring at him at shock, while Sasuke was slowly coming closer to me. I felt my face go hot. I then sat down, ignoring Sasuke. He just sat by me, still getting closer, while I moved away. He sighed, and got up while I was still siting. He went over to me, and sat by me, while holding me so I wouldn't move.