Chapter 2

I sighed. Monday, great.

So far we passed English, Math, Social Studies, and now we are in Science. Iruka said we were doing a project. Suddenly Sasuke passed my a note. 

Wanna work on the project with me? 

No thanks, I prefer to work alone, sorry. I said and passed the paper back to him. 

"You will work to the people next to you, no complains." I heard Iruka sensei say. I sighed, and Sasuke smirked. Great. Iruka assigned us all a project. Ours was crystals. Its due in a month, so there isn't a real rush.

Next was lunch. I went to the library, since it was opened. I was reading a book, when some one sat across from me. I looked up and saw Sasuke.

"Need anything?" I whispered.

"Is it okay if I come over to your house to do the Science project?" Sasuke whispered back. 

"Um, sure." I whispered, and went back to reading my book. Before I knew it, lunch ended, and it was time for gym

In gym we played soccer. Girls vs girls, and boys vs boys. I guess I'm good in sports, but not great. The worst thing is I don't have a big stamina. I can tire out in minutes, while others can still keep going. But I don't really mind gym. 

Now I have my favorite subject, art. Kurenai said to just draw whats on your mind, which I'm really thankful for. I decided to make a draft of a moon, along with a tree, and a girl sitting on the swing hanging from the tree, her back facing you, and she's looking up at the moon, along with the stars. Its going to take a lot of art periods, but art takes patients. 

At the end of art class, I think I did a good amount. Next is Health, last period. It isn't to bad, but Jiraya is, well... Perverted. But he usually doesn't give homework. I sighed as I entered his classroom.

~~~

I sighed as I left his classroom. I walked over to my locker, and got my back pack. The only homework I have is the project, which isn't to bad, since I have a month to do it. I saw Sasuke walking out. 

"Just follow me with your car, or if you don't have a car come with me." I said and he nodded. He went to his car which was a black Hummingbird. While I went to my black Lamborghini. I drove, and he followed me. We soon reached the house, and we got out, and he followed me to my room.

I opened the curtains, since I don't really use lamps or lights, unless necessary. We did some research, and we got a poster board. We wrote down a bunch of information on loose leaf, and before we knew it, we were almost done. 

"Lets stop for today." Sasuke said, and I nodded packing away the supplies. 

"Why do you only wear jeans and sweaters?" Sasuke asked in a seductive tone. My eyes widened.

"Pervert!" I yelled and threw a pillow at him. He looked shock at my actions, and the pillow hit him right in the face. 

"I didn't know you had a fun side." He said, and I shrugged. 

"Get use to it." I said to him. I can be fun, but I don't hang around people. Suddenly he threw the pillow back while I wasn't looking, and it hit me. I grabbed the pillow, and started to hit him multiple times.

He started to fight back, and before we knew it, it was an all out pillow war. I smiled. A real smile. Something I haven't done in a long time. Sasuke seemed to notice my smile, and smiled back, while I hit him right in the face, causing him to stumble back. 

Since he was stumbling, I hit him, causing him to fall. I smirked. Suddenly a felt something at my ankle, and before I knew it Sasuke pulled me to the floor.