Let me stay (destiel college AU)

It was summer and Dean, Sam, and Sam's girlfriend, Jessica, decided to take a trip down to Florida for a week.

Dean's POV

"Hey Sam, you and Jess all packed up?" Dean asked walking into their apartment room. "Yeah, give us one sec." Sam replied.

Dean headed out to his car, spotting Lisa waiting. "Hey," Dean said walking up to her and wrapping his arms around her. "are you sure you don't want to come?" Dean whispered, looking into her eyes. "Yeah, I have to stay and run my shop." She replied.

Sam walked out holding all of his and Jess' bags. Dean watched as he put them in the trunk of the impala. "Alright." Dean said kissing her. "You be good, ok?" Lisa said hugging him. "Ok," Dean replied.

Dean gave her one last kiss then got into his car.

"Florida here we come!" Dean yelled as he started his car. "You guys ready?" Dean asked looking at Jess, who was in the back seat, then at Sam who was in shotgun. "yes" Jess replied for them, and they took off.

It took two days to get there, this was there first time going to Florida, well Jess had been there before but the brothers have never been.

Dean got a separate room from Sam and Jess.

"So what's the plan?" Sam asked barging into Dean's hotel room. "I don't know, we can walk around town and find a restaurant," Dean said, sitting on the bed. "Ok, let me get Jess." Sam said leaving the room.

They found a small restaurant to eat at, they sat at a booth, Sam and Jess on one side, and Dean on the other.

At the restaurant all the girls wore bikini tops and short jean shorts. "Hello, can I get you something to drink?" A girl with blonde curly hair asked. "Yes, we'll all take a beer" Dean said looking at The girl. The girl nodded and walked away.

A few minutes later a boy with black messy hair and sparkling blue eyes, came with their beers.

"Here you go." He said handing Jess her beer, then Sam.

"And here you go." He put the beer in front of Dean. As the boy was turning around his hand hit the beer, knocking it over, spilling it all over Dean.

"Oh I'm so sorry." The boy said running to grab a towel.

The boy wiped the towel around table, making more beer splash onto Dean."I'm sorry." He said, clearly having trouble.

He cleaned it all up, then looked at Dean who was soaking wet in beer. Sam and Jess giggled as they watched the clumsy boy try to dry off Dean.

"It's ok." Dean said pushing the boys hand away. There eyes met, and that was when Dean realized He had beautiful blue eyes. .Dean broke the gaze by looking at Sam. "Let me buy you another pair of jeans." The brown hair boy took some money out of his pocket and handed it to Dean.

"Nah, man it's alright." Dean said denying the money.

"Just take the money, I ruined your pants." The boy dropped the money on the table and walked away.