Work

(Dean's POV)

My eyes fluttered open, it was quiet, the only noise is the sound of breathing.

I looked over to my side. Cas laid there laying on my arm, making it hurt but I didn't care. I smiled, and rubbed his back slowly.

I had to use the bathroom, but I didn't want to get up I was comfortable, I also didn't want to wake up Cas.

I kissed his forehead gently, and tried to slide out of bed, being stopped by Cas making a weird noise and grabbing my shirt. I smiled then scooted back in.

Cas smiled as I pulled the covers back over us.
So much for not waking up Cas.

"Good morning." I whispered.

Cas didn't do anything so I assumed he was still asleep. I pulled him in closer, careful not to wake him.

I find myself humming Metallica. Cas shifted a little, bring his hands to his eyes, rubbing them.

His eyelids fluttered open, revealing his blue eyes. We held eye contact for a moment then he moved, so he was laying on me, his leg in between mine.

"Your so beautiful." I said as he got on top of me.

"Your more than me." He replied.

"Nu-uh." I argued.

"Yes, you are. Your hair is always perfect,I could stare into your green eyes all day, and your lips are amazing." He put a finger to my lip.

"Noooo," I wiped my hand over my hair making it a mess. "See my hairs a mess now."

"But it wasn't when you woke up."

"So, your bed hair is amazing, it makes you look a hundred times more sexier, than usual." I hissed.

He blushed making him much more adorable. Before he got a chance to argue I pressed my lips to his.

He smiled beneath the kiss. My tongue slid across his teeth, begging for a way in.

I bit on his bottom lip gently. Our tongues meet, tangling together.

We stopped kissing. He rolled off of me, I rolled with him. We laid on our sides now, spooning.

I nibbled at his earlobe. "Stop, that tickles." Cas giggled.

"Stoooop" He pleaded.

"Stop it!" He laughed rolling away.

I laughed Rollin on my back, not noticing how close to the edge I was.

"Oh shit!" I screamed as I rolled off the bed.

Cas crawled over to the edge of the bed to see me. He was laughing so hard he was having a hard time breathing.

"Oh my god! are you ok?" He asked trying to act 'concerned'.

I laughed, still lying on the floor.

Cas was still laughing. Was that tears in his eyes? While Cas wasn't paying attention I grabbed his hand pulling him down on the ground with me.

He screamed as I pulled him. We both fell to the ground, still both laughing.

Cas turned his head towards me. "I'm hungry." He said with a smile.

He got up and started to walk out. "Wait Cas!" I screamed still lying on the ground.

"What?" He asked walking towards me. I stuck my hands out in a 'please pull me up' kind of way. He smiled then, grabbed them pulling me to my feet.

We walked into the kitchen. He opened the fridge looking for food.

"Do you need any help?" I asked watching every move he makes.

"No." He muttered.

"You want me to cook?"

"Nope." He said walking to the coffee maker.

"There's no coffee want chocolate milk?" He asked walking back to the fridge.

"Can I make it?"

"No I got it."

"Pwease" I begged.

"Nope I want to." He said tossing the milk on the counter and going back to the fridge for the chocolate.

I walked up to him wrapping my arms around his waist picking him up. He screamed.

"I said I wanted to cook." I said still holding him off the ground.

"Let me down!" He laughed.

"Will you let me cook?"

"Fine! just let me downnnn!" He screamed as I tickled him.

I put him down, then lifted him back up, holding him like a baby, I walked over to the couch, throwing him down on it. Cas screamed as I tickled his sides. He begged me to stop so I did then walked over to the kitchen, finding some batter to make pancakes.

I shifted my position on the couch as I flipped through the channel guide.

Cas came out all dressed in his waiter outfit and joined me on the couch.

He sighed as I put my arm around him. "What?" I questioned.

"I don't want to go to work. It's so boring." He sighed.

"Can't you skip it?" I asked glancing at him.

"And what? Get fired? No thanks. I need the money, you've seen my fridge." He said looking down at his feet.

"So what do you work for?" He asked shifting his position so his legs were on my lap.

"I'm a mechanic. I got this little shop and work on cars." I said messing with his name tag.

"Castiel Novak." I said in a deep voice making him laugh.

"Castiel Novak the nerdy waiter that made me fall head over heels for." I joked.

Cas face turned red.

I glanced at the clock and moaned. Cas looked at me than at the clock. "Ugh. Off I go." He moaned getting up.

"No, don't leave me." I begged.

"I need the money Dean." He said walking to the door.

"What am I going to do here all alone?" I asked.

Cas paused for a moment staring at the ground.

"Get out of my house Dean. I don't want you here all alone. You would probably like do creeper stuff." He said.

I busted out laughing. "Why would I do that?" I laughed.

"Cause your probably a creeper I don't know you." He said opening the door wider and waving a hand for me to leave.

I sighed and got up walking out of his apartment.

I dropped Cas off at work then headed to the hotel.

I walked into Sam's and Jess' hotel without thinking.

"Hey what's the plans?" I asked sitting in a chair.

Jess was in the bathroom brushing her hair, wearing only underwear and one of Sam's shirts, that was way to big for her. I am honestly impressed with Sam's girlfriend, she is way out of his league.

I looked around the room noticing Sam was gone. "Where's Sammy?" I asked.

"He's gone, he went out to buy food." She said putting in her earrings than walking out of the bathroom and pulled some shorts on.

"I think Sam wants to go to the beach today." Jess said.

Sam walked in. "Hi Dean." He said putting the bags on the counter. Jess went back in the bathroom to finish getting ready.

"So I'm guessing you found a girl?" He said sitting on the bed staring at me.

I just stared at him hoping he would figure it out.

"Oh, a guy?" He said sounding shocked. "what has it been two three years since you last-"

"Four." I said cutting him off.

"I thought you didn't like guys anymore." He asked scratching at his ankle.

"It's not that I didn't like them it's just all the... drama, I guess I was just done getting judged." I sighed.

"Then what happened?"

"I don't know I just.... Fell for him, I guess."

"Dean, you have Lisa."

"I know! I know... it's not like I'm gonna cheat on her with him. It was just a hook up. That's it. Nothing more than that."

. "Don't tell Lisa." I sighed.

"I won't. My lips are sealed." He sighed shifting his position.

Jess came out of the bathroom, wearing a see-through cover up, a pink bikini top under it, white short shorts, and her hair curled.

"Are you gonna get ready or what?" She asked.

"I'm going Im going." I said pushing myself off the chair and leaving.

(Cas' POV)

I waved bye to Dean as he took off. I spun around on my heel looking at the restaurant. "Fun fun fun work." I sighed to myself, then walked into the restaurant.

I made my way to the back of the restaurant, grabbing an ok rag and soaking it in water. I walked to where the tables were being stopped by my boss. I sighed. "Your late, again." He muttered. "Sorry." I sighed.

"If your late one more time Mr.Novak your not going to be able to work here." He raised his voice.

"Sorry Mr.Smith I won't be late again." I said. He left and I rolled my eyes. "Sorry I actually have a life." I muttered under my breathe.

He's so harsh, I was only ten minutes left, no ones even here yet. I stumbled over to a table and started wiping it down. How is it even dirty? We clean all the tables when we lock up the place, how does it get dirty? It doesn't make since.

I much rather be with Dean than have to work.

"Hi handsome." A familiar voice said behind me.

Meg. I turned around to face her. "Hi Meg." I sighed.

"What's got you down?" My best friend asked. I shrugged. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I work here." She said. Oh yeah she got a job here last week I completely forgot, well at least it will be more fun with her around.

"Are you ok?" She questioned.

"I'm fine." I shrugged turning back to the table to finish cleaning it.

"Ok then, don't think I won't ask about this later." She said walking off.

Why does she have to be so nosey? She always wants to know everything.

"Castiel! Let Meg do the tables, you can do the dishes!" Mr.Smith yelled.

Ugh, I hate doing dishes it's gross, with all the leftover food on it, it disgust me.

As I was walking to the back Meg hit my shoulder with hers and smirked. She probably complained to him cause she knows how much I hate doing dishes.

Before I pulled my gloves on I pulled out my phone and texted Meg.

Me: I hate you. you know how much I hate doing dishes.

Meg: Love you too! ;)

I sighed and put back my phone before I get in trouble again, pulling I my gloves and started doing dishes.