Eggs

(Cas' POV)

I got into the bathroom, closing the door behind me, not wanting him to watch me.

I took out my contacts, washed my face, then put on my glasses, pushing them up my nose. I combed my hair noticing it was /mess/. I wanted to change into my pjs but the only clean ones were out in my room. I stripped off my clothe, then grabbed a pair of pajama pants, and a shirt and tugged them on.

I went back out into my room finding Dean, in a corner sitting on the ground petting Jimmy. He sneezed, looking up at me, then got up off the ground.

"Are you hungry?" I asked scratching at the back of my neck. "What do you want?" I asked not giving him a chance to answer. I stumbled out into my kitchen, opening the fridge. There wasn't a lot in it, as always, but it wasn't completely empty, which it is often.

"I got eggs, do you like eggs?" I asked looking back at Dean who was leaning on the other side of the counter, watching me. "Yeah, eggs are awesome." He replied.

I grabbed the carton of eggs and shove them on the counter. "How do you like your eggs." I asked searching for a pan. "Over medium please, chef Castiel." Dean said with a little laugh.

Dean walked over to me. "Is there anything I can do to help?" He asked looking around. "Here you can crack the eggs." I said pushing the carton closer to the stove.

"Ok." He said opening up the carton.

I walked over to the fridge to see if I had any milk.

Finding the milk I grabbed it and looked over to Dean, who seemed to be have trouble with cracking the eggs.
I shut the fridge and put the half gallon of milk on the counter, and walked over to Dean, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Need help?" I asked watching him as he cracked the egg, getting yolk all over his hands and the shell on in the pan. "No, I'm good." He said rubbing his hands and grabbing the pan and tossing the messed up egg in the trash.

He got a new egg, he cracked it on the side of the pan, and went to pull it open and somehow got the yolk all over his hands, again.

"Want me to help," I asked putting my chin on his shoulder.

"No I don't need /your/ help." He said touching my nose with his finger that was covered in yolk.

"I'm gonna master this one." He said cleaning off his hand an the pan, again.

He got a new egg, holding it in his hands, he rolled it around.

POP! The egg burst in Dean's hands, slinging yolk everywhere.

"HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN?!" Dean said turning around to me. He was covered in yolk, it was in his face, in his hair, and all over his shirt.

I leaned against the counter, laughing.

"What did you do?!" I asked, trying to stop laughing.

"Nothing! It just popped!" Dean laughed holding his hand out, which were dripping in the gooey liquid.

He walked over to me putting his hands on my face, rubbing the yolk all on me.

"EWWW!" I screamed like a little girl.

"Stoppp!" I begged, laughing. He started tickling my sides, making me fall to the ground, both of us laughing. He stopped backing up, looking around at the big mess, who knew a little egg could make such a mess?

"That's disgusting!" I said getting up off the ground. I wiped my face trying to get the stuff off of me, failing, making more of it spread on me.

Dean laughed walking over to me. "How is that even possible? One tiny egg made this big of a mess, it's insane? It looks like a bomb went off." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"Your a mess." I whispered. He leaned in trying to kiss me. "no.. no... no!" I said leaning back as far as I could, but he only kept leaning forward. "Were gonna fall!" I laughed grabbing his shoulders.

One hand left my hip grabbing the back of my head. He lifted it up so our lips collided.

He pulled back, laughing.

"Ahh! that's disgusting!" I said wiping the yolk from my mouth.

"I hate you!" I yelled throwing yolk at Dean.

"No, you don't. You luuuuv me." He laughed. "Say it. Say you luuuuuuvvv me." He joked.

"Go take a shower." I said, laughing. He frowned then dragged his feet into my bedroom, and that was when the thought of Dean being in /my/ bedroom /my/ bathroom and /my/ show- stop. I told myself.

I cleaned up the kitchen.

Dean came out of my bedroom, wearing my clothes, and wet hair. He wrapped his arms around me as I cooked the eggs.

"I hope you don't mind me borrowing your clothes, I didn't bring any, I didn't know I was going to be staying over." He whispered in my ear.

I could feel my face burn red.

"Go sit in the living room, foods ready." I said. He walked over to the living room sitting on the couch. I opened the cabinet where I keep my plates, finding only one, I shrugged and grabbed it, thinking it would be ok if we shared a plate.

I walked to the living room sitting next to Dean.

"Is it ok, if we share a plate?" I asked glancing at Dean. He nodded, in response. His eyes twinkled in the light.

"I-I didn't have any other plates clean." I stuttered. "Its ok." He said grabbing a fork.

He cut off a piece of an egg, and stabbed it (with his fork of course) and shoved it in his mouth. His eyes got wide, and panic spread throughout my body, what if he didn't like my eggs, what if it was disgusting?

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He took another bite of the eggs. "These eggs are amazing!" He said with a full mouth.

"Where did you learn how to make these? Are you a chef or something?" Dean asked.

"No. I just looked up how to make them one day and then I tried and I think I did something wrong, or left something out, but that's just the way I learned how to make them and so I sticked to it." I said looking down at the ground.

"You need to teach me how to make these." Dean said grabbing the plate off the table and eating some more eggs.

"You want some?" He said noticing he was eating all of them.

I shook my head, perfectly find with watching him eat.

"Cas... Cas.... c'mon lets go to bed." Dean whispered shaking me awake. I must have fell asleep on the couch. I allowed Dean to pull me up and walk me to the bedroom.

"You should probably wash your face." He said.

I walked into the bathroom noticing I never took a shower, so I still had yolk on me. "Ew.... ugh..." I moaned.

I washed up and walked back into my bedroom. Dean was sitting on the edge of my bed.

He looked at me. "I didn't know if you wanted me to erm sl-sleep with y-" I cut him off. "Yes."

"I mean if you want to, I-I don't care." I rubbed at the back of my neck.

Dean looked at me then at the bed then back at me.

I walked over to the bed, feeling eyes follow every step I take, I got under the blankets.

Dean scooted up and slid under the blankets, with me.

I scooted closer to him, he wrapped an arm around me.

"You smell good." He blurted out. I laughed at the random comment. "Thanks? I guess."

He kissed the top of my head, as I nudged it into the crook of his neck.

~

I looked up so I could see Deans eyes, which were open.

"When do you leave?" I asked.

It took a few minute soft him to reply. "I leave Sunday, so tomorrow is the last day we will have with each other." (today's Friday btw)

"Oh." I said in disappointment. I could feel the butterflies forming in my stomach. I didn't want him to leave. I liked him.

I remember that I have work tomorrow from 10-6.

"I have work tomorrow." I say.

"So, I'll just hang out there until you get done." He shrugged.

"I have it like all day, Dean."

"Ok, then I'll hangout with Sam and Jess, then I'll come when your about to get off."

"Ok, I get off at six, so come at five thirty." I said rolling my eyes. I hate work, why can't I just take it off, and hangout with dean. I don't even do anything there, just serve people there stupid food, and clean there mess up.

"Why you rolling your eyes? You don't want to hangout with me?" He joked.

"Shut up. I was rolling my eyes cause I hate work." I muttered.

"What?" Dean asked.

"I hate work." I said.

"What?"

"I HATE work." I said a little louder.

"What?"

"I. Hate. Work."

"What?"

"I HATE WORK!" I screamed.

Dean laughed. "I hate you, your mean." I laughed, rolling over so I was halfway laying on dean.

"I know, I'm mean, and your Mr.Grumpy." Dean said putting a hand on my head, that was laying on his chest.

"I'm not grumpy." I muttered.

"Yuh-huh." Dean whispered.

"Now your gonna be grumpy for the rest of the time I'm here?" Dean asked.

"No, cause I'm not letting you go." I said tugging on his shirt.

"What?" He asked.

"You heard me, I'm not letting you go back to Kansas." I said.

"Ok, that's fine with me." Dean whispered.

Dean fell asleep a few minutes later, then me.

__________________________

Please vote and comment what you think. :)