The beach.

(Cas' POV)

Did Dean really just see me in a freaking clown suit? God, he probably thinks I'm a freak.

I strip off the clown outfit, and get in the shower.

I tried my best to get all the glitter out of my hair, but of course there is still some, so I hop back in the shower.

When I get out of the shower again there is still glitter in my hair, I swear this stuff is like permanent when you put it in.

Before I get back in, to try to get the rest out I check my phone.

No notifications but the time catches my eyes, 4:40. Shit. I throw my phone back on the table and run over to my dresser, pulling out some clothes. I quickly get dress, then run into my bathroom, there was a knock at the door. Shit, he's here.

I run over to the door, trying to smooth out my hair before opening it.

Meg stood in the front of the door.

"Shit, what do you want?" I asked looking around the hall.

"I was seeing if you wanted to hang out." She replied. Of course I want to hang out with her, I have the biggest crush on her, but Dean.

"Erm, I can't right now." I stuttered. My hand rubbed at the back of my neck.

"Ok," She said walking away.

"Meg, Meg!" I ran after her. She turned around looking at me. "Um, maybe to-tomorrow." I said with a grin. "Ok," She said pulling at her jacket then started walking again. I let out a breath than went back into my room.

I quickly did my hair, not being able to dry it off any, before Dean nocked at my door.

I opened it, finding Dean, his green eyes looked into my blue, with a smile on his face.

"Hey, there clowny!" He said, blushing. I grabbed my tan trench coat then went with Dean.

We got into his car, when I noticed my tie was on backwards, why can't I ever do ties right, maybe he won't notice.

"Where are we exactly going?" He stuttered. "Erm, I don't know." I laughed, we never exactly talked about what we were going to do. He glanced at me then started driving.

We arrived at the beach. Dean took off his boots, throwing them in the back, me doing the same.

We walked along the beach. "So I don't exactly know you, have you always lived around here?" He glanced at me.

"Yeah, I grew up in this town," I said watching him kick at the sand. "Are you planning to stay here for the rest of your life?"

"Uh, yeah I guess, I don't know."

"Do you have any siblings?" He walked to the other side of me, now walking in the water.

"Well there's Balthazar, Gabriel, Raphael, Anna, and-" I paused.

I noticed Dean was staring at me. "And Jimmy." I choked.

"Are you alright?" Dean asked putting a hand on my shoulder. I nodded in reply,staring at his hand, our eyes met then he removed his hand and started walking.

We walked in silence for a few minutes.

"Jimmy, is dead." I choked. Why did I say that?

We stopped walking. Dean stared in my eyes.

"It was my fault." What the hell am I doing? I never told anyone this, not even my sister and brothers.

"It was an accident. We were playing." I stopped to catch my breathe.

"I buried him in blankets and pillows, cause that's what we would do, we were only 12, that was our game, and I got this idea to climb on top of the pillows and blankets, and sit on them. Jimmy was screaming 'get off get off ' I didn't cause I thought he just wanted out, so I didn't then, there was no noise or movement and so I got off and he was dead, I suffocated him." I didn't know I was crying till dean put his thumb to my cheek. "He suffocated, cause of me. So when I figured out he was, dead, I didn't know what to do so I cleaned up and I made it look like-" I paused.

"I made it look like he killed himself. I got some rope and tied it in his closet, and put him on the ground, in the closet. and no one ever figured out the truth. I didn't even tell anyone. Dean your the only person that knows the truth except for me." I cried.

Dean pulled me into him.

"I killed my brother." I cried into his shoulder. His hand stroked at my hair.

"He was everything to me, more then my twin brother, he was my best friend, the only person that I trusted, Dean he stopped me from killing myself."

"It's ok you didn't know."

He held me close for a few more seconds then pulled back.

"Lets go get some ice cream." He said looking into my eyes. I nodded. He put his hands on my face and wipes the tears away from my cheeks with his thumbs.