Ice cream shop

(Cas' P.O.V)

We arrived at an ice cream shop. Dean got moose tracks and I got vanilla ice cream.

"So do you have any siblings." I asked poking my ice cream with my spoon.

"Yeah, Sam, my younger brother." Dean replied, staring at my bowl.

"Are you going to eat or just play with it." He joked, I smiled then looked up at Dean. He was so beautiful. His hair was perfect, I can imagine him lifting me up on his car, my hands tugging at his hair, his lips going down my neck biting gently.

"Cas, you with me." I snapped out of my daydream. "huh? yeah." I said looking at Dean. He called me Cas.

"Oh I'm sorry, erm." Dean stuttered. My eyes searched his face. "No. it's ok, your cute when you call me that." I said with a small smile.

Dean flushed red, a shy smile appeared on his face, as he looked down at his bowl.

"So tell me about your family." I said taking a bite of my ice cream.

"Well Sammy goes to Stanford university, and that's where he met his girlfriend, Jess, and I heard he is going to purpose soon. Sam and Jess rent an apartment in Kansas, cause they were always come and visit the family, so they finally got enough to rent an apartment in Kansas." Dean said with a smile.

He stopped talking and stared into my eyes for a while, then mouthed something. I'm good at reading mouthed words. He looked like he said. "Damn your beautiful." I could feel my cheeks burn.

He looked away then back at me. "And my dad is a mechanic, and my mom, died in a house fire." Dean said, stuttering at the last part.

"I'm so sorry." I said tilting my head, a little.

"Nah, it's alright, I was a kid." He said looking out the window.

He looked back at me, his eyes greener then ever. "I like you Dean." I said, staring in his eyes. "A lot, I barely know you and I'm head over heels for you. You make me gay." He laughed at the last part.

"You do, before I met you I was straight as a wall," I giggled.

"You seem like a great guy. An-" I was cut off by the boy grabbing my tie and jerking me forward, making our lips press together.

Our lips pressed together like a puzzle piece, like it was meant to be.

"Ahh get a room! No gays aloud!" Some one yelled from behind the counter. I pulled back, just to be pulled forward again. Dean kissed me passionately, putting up his middle finger at the guy.

I pulled back grabbing Dean's hand and putting it down. "C'mon lets go." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the shop.

"Erm, sorry about that, my anger just got the best of me." Dean said, blushing and looking down at his feet, as it kicked the sand as we walk onto the beach.

"It's ok, you were just sticking up for us,plus it was kinda cute." I blushed.

"I just thinks its wrong, that we get treated differently from any other 'normal' couple. It's just wrong man!" Dean yelled kicking at the sand.

"Hey, it's ok." I said grabbing his hand, forcing him to stop and look at me.

"No it's not, its not ok, it's not fair."

"I know, it's not fair." I put my hands on his neck, pulling him down, so our foreheads were touching.

"It's just when people do things like that I get so mad, I just want to punch them in the face." He whispered.

Our lips were close, close enough to touch, and before I could press them together a guy yelled. "You faggots better come back and pay! Or I will call the cops!" The same guy that yelled at us earlier screamed,from the ice cream shop.

"You know what fuck you!" Dean screamed back.

He almost walked up there and started a fight, but I caught his hand stopping him.

"Hey, no don't do that we don't need this ok. Just give me the money and I will give that douche bag his money." I said.

"No. I'm not gonna let us get bullied like this, we don't deserve it!" He said trying to wiggle out of my grip.

"Give me the money."

"No"

"Yes."

"No."

He slipped out of my grip, and started running up to the guy, I ran after him, jumping on his back, making him fall to the ground.

"Stop, stop! ok? You don't need this! you don't need to go to jail." I said slipping my hand into his pocket, and grabbing a ten dollar bill, then running up to the shop.

"Here's your money you assbutt." I slapped the ten dollars at him, then ran back to Dean, sliding on the sand, I fell on him.

He sat up. "Did you say assbutt?" He asked.

"I don't swear." I blushed.

"Fuck that's adorable." Dean whispered looking back.

"How did you catch up to me?" He asked. "I did track in high school." I replied.

My hand found its way into Dean's hair, brushing the sand out of it.