The fair.

(Dean's POV)

"So what's the plan?" I ask as I walk into Sam and Jess' hotel room.

"Well there's a fair, going on. I thought maybe we could check it out." Jess said looking at me. I looked over to Sam who just shrugged.

"Sure." I said opening the door. Jess walked out first then Sam then me, locking the door behind me.

"Can I drive?" Sam asked opening the drivers door.

"Hell no!" I said shoving my brother away from the door. He laughed then walked to the opposite side of the car, noticing Jess was sitting in the shotgun seat, he moaned then squatted down in the back seat.

We got to the fair, which was already crowded.

"Me and Jess are gonna go look how much tickets cost, you wanna come?" Sam asked. "Nah, I'm good." I said looking around.

I looked over to Sam but they were already gone, I shrugged then started walking.

I found a place on the side that wasn't crowded, I leaned on what looked likes a fun house. I wonder if Sam's gonna get scared, there sure is a lot of clowns around here, I laugh at that thought, but one clown catches my eye. He was staring right at me, when I looked at him it seemed like he was trying to avoid eye contact.

Our eyes met, he had blue eyes, and that's when I figure out why he was staring at me, it was Castiel.

I walk over to his direction trying not to loose him in the crowd, but it seemed like the crowd got bigger and I lost sight of him.

I later found him off to the side, trying to avoid me. I quickly walk over to the clown.

"Hey Castiel!" I said approaching the boy.

"Hey Dean, what are you doing here?" The man in makeup said looking anywhere but my eyes.

"I came here with my brother and his girlfriend." I said, looking the man up and down.

He was wearing like the silliest clown suit ever, it was tight and colorful, his face was covered in white makeup, and a smile, his hair was all spiked up and it looked like it had glitter in it.

"Your not suppose to be here." He said, his blue eyes meeting my green.

"That outfit is amazing! and is that glitter in your hair?" I joked. A small smile appeared on his face.

"I can't talk right now I have to get back to work," He said, walking off.

I looked back watching the man walk away, not at /all/ checking out his ass, in that tight suit. I smiled at the view, then ran up to him. "When can I see you again?" I asked trying to keep up with his fast pace.

"You can pick me up at five." He said walking into a small building and shutting the door behind him.