The bar

(Castiel's POV)

Why can't I do one thing right. Cas thought as he walked away from the table. He headed to the back of the restaurant grabbing another beer for the boy.

"Here you go, sorry about that." I said handing the boy with green eyes, the beer. He nodded excepting the beer.

He was so hot, he must not be from around here, I have never seen him here before. Why do I think he's hot? I don't like boys, I never did but why him?

We held eye contact for a moment, then I spun around on my heel and walked away.

I got back to my apartment which was just outside of my campos. The whole walk home I thought about the boy I spilt the beer on, I don't know why, I don't even know his name.

I took of my shirt, replacing it with a clean one.

I walked into my small kitchen, opening the door to the fridge, of course there was no food, there never was. I don't have a lot of money, I'm trying to save up for a car but I always find myself taking money out of my savings.

I grabbed my trench coat that i always wear and walked out of my apartment, Meg joined me. Meg was my friend but I have a crush on her and I have for a while but I don't think she likes me, so I just keep it to myself.

"Where you heading Cas?" She asked walking next to me. "I don't know, somewhere." I shrugged.

"Can I join?" She asked opening the door to outside for me. "Yeah, of course you can." I replied.

We walked until we were in town, it was really busy today, well it was always busy, but today it seemed more crowded. Meg helped me take my mind off of things.

We hung out outside until it got dark then we decided to go into a bar.

"Two beers." I said to the bartender. I sat in one of the stools, Meg sitting on the one next to me.

A few hours later Meg left. I don't know why I stayed I should probably leave but I just stayed.

A guy came an sat a few seats away from me. He looked at me, our eyes meeting, he smirked then looked away. He looked familiar, but I couldn't figure out who he was.

More people took the seats next to me, making me feel uncomfortable, they were loud and drunk, I spun around my stool and walked off.

I found my self standing in a corner, watching the drunk people dance.

A few minutes later someone else came over, it was the guy that was sitting in the stool that smiled at me, no he wasn't only him, he was also the guy that I spilt the beer on earlier. Was he hitting on me? No he couldn't be, he doesn't look gay, and if he was I wasn't gay.

He caught me staring at him. "Hey, your the guy at that restaurant from earlier, right?" He asked. "Erm I guess." I replied.

He chuckled then put his hand in his pocket taking something out. "Here's your money back." He handed me twenty dollars. "Erm thanks." I said accepting the money.

"Let me buy you a beer, you look stressed." He said walking over to the bar.

We sat at a table. "So tell me about your self." He said, taking a sip of his beer. "Well my name is Castiel Novak, I am 24, I am in college, I am saving up for a car, and I love cats." I said looking at the mysterious man, who was chuckling. "How about you?" I asked.

"Ok, my name is Dean Winchester, I am 25, I live in Kansas, this is my first time in Florida, and I have a little brother named Sam." Dean said looking around the bar.

My phone started buzzing in my pocket, it was an alert I had set to remind me to study, I turned off my phone and looked at Dean.

"I have to go, thank you for the beer." I said getting up and walking out of the bar.

Dean ran up to me "Do you need a ride?" He asked, looking up at the sky, which was covered in dark clouds. "No, my apartment isn't to far." I said, not stopping to talk.

"Are you sure? It looks like it is going to ran." He said as the sky rumbled. "Its not going to rain" I said looking up.

I looked back making sure he wasn't following me, which he wasn't, he just stood by his car watching me, I nearly tripped and fell, making the boy laugh.

It started pouring down rain. "Great." I said looking back if I could see Dean. He was gone. I started walking faster.

A car pulled up next to the sidewalk. "Want a ride now?" It was Dean. I ran to the other side of the car, getting in.

"Thanks." I said shutting the door.

"Where we heading?" He asked looking at me. "Just drive straight then, third left." I instructed.

He stared at me for a moment, his green eyes looking into my blue. I had Butterflies in my stomach.

He looked away, and started driving.

He pulled up to my apartment. I just sat there, not wanting to move, I could feel his eyes looking at me.

I turned to look at him, getting lost in his eyes. He leaned in, pressing our lips together, he pulled back, noticing I wasn't kissing back. It sounded like he tried to said something but couldn't.

He coughed. "Sorry." He muttered. I shook my head. I lifted my finger to his chin, kissing him. He deepened the kiss, pushing me back, so my back was against the bottom of the seat. His lips were soft, none like that I have kissed ever before, not that I have kissed a lot of girls.

He stopped pressing his forehead against mine, smiling. "Just like I imagined." He whispered.

"I should get going now." I said sitting up and opening my door, being stopped by Dean grabbing my arm. "When can I see you again?" He asked.

I looked at the ground of his car, there was a pen laying on the ground, I grabbed it and wrote down my number on his hand. I kissed his cheek then took off running.