Chapter 1

THIS IS A NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR: I KNOW YOUR SCEPTICAL, "COME ON, EVERY PERCY JACKSON FAN KNOWS THERE'S ONLY THREE TO A QUEST, AND THERE'S SUPPOSED TO BE SOME KIND OF MESSAGE FROM THE ORACLE," WELL GUESS WHAT, THIS IS AN ADVENTURE, NOT A QUEST, SORRY.

   "You didn't deserve this," the boy under the black jacket told me, Xena Phoenix Cross, as he held out his hand ," You never did," I reached out my hand, but hesitated.
   "I - I where will I be moved to? What will happen to me? What about my past?"
   "Your past will stay your past, but your future is untold. So, you have a choice, stay in the underworld forever, or live another deserved life. The choice is yours."
   I reached out my hand and grasped his, and immediately, I was transported to a modern day apartment.
   I'm 14, same as I was before. But that life started out strange, I hadn't lived the day, or life, before that, but it was there, my whole life in front, but more like behind, me.
   "Phoenix, are you ready?" My dad asked enthusiastly.
   "Almost, Dad I've just got off put my hair in a pony tail and grab my backpack." I sighed and grabbed my brush. As I put my hair in a ponytail I thought about how my first day would be like in my third school. High school, I thought, I wonder what's changed.
   "Xena, you don't want to be late on your first day, do you!?!"
   I sighed and called back," No, Dad I'm coming right down." Thanks for the reminder, I thought sarcastically. I pulled together my ponytail and bag, and rushed out the door.
"Oh, come on," I said as I looked at my watch with frustration. "Taxi!Taxi," as I called this, a slick black car drove up and rolled down its window.
   "Hop in," the man with the-same-black-jacket-and-hood as-the-man-that-took-me-out-of-the-underworld said.