Chapter 7

"She's awake! She's alive! Guys, she's awake!" Hazel whisper - yelled.
"Yep, I'm alive, awake, and hungry. What happened?"I asked in a hoarse voice.
"Ha, we've got the same humor!"
"Well, since Percy's 'explanation' didn't explain so well, when you went unconscious, the fire drake grabbed you, but before he could fly off, I, being WAY more smart that Percy, grabbed his surprisingly light sword and threw it at the fire drake. Unforchunately, I have a bad aim, and ripped the back of your shirt, making you fall fifty feet, break your left leg, right arm, and right foot..."
"I think," Hazel started," Annabeth's trying to say that at least you somehow healed in half an hour..."
"What, wh-how is that possible?" I asked, confused.
"Well, We figured out your a daughter of Hekate the-"
"The goddess of magic...," I murmured and trailed off. After I thought for a minute or so, someone dropped a box, and I jumped up, out of bed onto my feet. As I jumped out of bed I stumbled and fell right into Nico, where we both fell to the ground. We looked at each other and chuckled nervously. After that I couldn't help but
notice him glancing at me pretty often. He still had his original gloom, but with a hint of happiness, anger and embarrassment whenever he and I met in glances. Every time, he looked away at the ground and had a mix between anger and embarrassment, like before. And I always look at the ground and blush.