Chapter 5

"We took you here because you're special. Your different than all the other people at that school."
I began to walk in circles looking from face to face, finally I stopped at the boy that had the same jacket, and pailness, as the one from the underworld."Are you a son of Hades?"
"Maybe..." the boy murmured
"Maybe? What do you mean by, 'maybe...?'" As I asked this, angrily a boy spin me around so that I could look at the camp rather than argue with the boy. I folded my arms, "You know, turning me around doesn't solve the amount of anger and confusion that I have."
"We know, but it does give us a chance to make a plan."
"I have an idea for a great plan, " I said as I spun around, "it starts out like this 'Hi, my name is Xena,' now you say yours."
the Cherokee girl walked toward me, "Piper Mclean,"
the Chinese boy was,"Frank Zhang,"
the short, curly haired boy was, "Leo Valdez,"
the blue eyed boy was, "Jason Grace,"
the gold eyed girl was, "Hazel Levesque,"
the blonde haired girl was, "Annabeth Chase,"
the skateboard - looking boy was, "Percy Jackson,"
and the pail Hades boy was, "Nico DiAngilo."
"Would you tell us a little about yourself? Your interests, hobbies, favorite food,...um,... I can't think of anything else...," Percy said embarrassed.
"Well, I enjoy art, drawing, music, sing and instrument, cooking, athletics, running, soccer, and basketball, pizza, ice cream, and Mexican candy."
As I said this, a huge beast emerged from the trees.