#4

Question for Ju

If the world was gonna end, which food place would you rob? PLS COMMENT IM LONELY AND WANT TO HEAR YOUR ANTSWORDS (no, not answers. What do I look like to you, normal?)
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
Those of you who know undertale:

Papyrus- I WOULD GO TO OLIVE GARDEN AND HAVE INFINITE SPAGHETTI, THOUGH IT WOULDNT BE AS GREAT PAPYRUS'S SPAGHETTI.
-----------
Undyne- I would go to a sushi shop to AVENGE THE FALLEN.
-----------
Toriel- My child, robbing isn't right I'll just cook for everyone.
-----------
Chara- I would rob you of your soul.
-----------
Frisk- I'd save you 😉 after all your 68% water and I'm thirsty.
-----------
Asriel- I'd take buttercups for Chara 😶.
-----------
Asgore- I'd steal tea ( looks at Toriel shooting dirty glances ) a- actually stealing is wrong.
-----------
Mettaton- I'd take humans to make HUMAN CAKE sorry Alphys t(-_-t).
-----------
Gaster- the world ending doesn't matter to me IM STUCK IN THE DAMN VOID.
-----------
Burgerpants- I'd take starfaits and glamburgers *sigh* I was paid to say that. In reality I'd just take my cigarettes.
-----------
Nice cream guy- I'd bring my nice cream truck and make tons of sales.
-----------
River person- Beware the man who speaks in hands. (Btw I just figured out that the man who speaks in hands is gaster)
-----------
Chara(in response to River person) WTF DOES THAT MEAN IDIOT.(I just told you Baka)
-----------
Lesser dog- ruff
-----------
Greater dig- woof woof *lick*
-----------
Dogamy and dogaressa- (dogamy)I'd take biscuits
(dogaressa)I'd take bacon biscuits
-----------
Blind dog (?)- I'd smoke biscuits and search for moving things......

.

.

WHAT WAS THAT!?!

-----------
(First time meeting him)Flowey- I'd save you *wink*
-----------
Grillby- *silently washes cup*
-----------
Muffet- I'd take my spider cider, spider donuts, and spider juice..... ect
-----------
DA WHOLE FREAKING TEMMIE NATION - TEM WILL TAKE TEMMIE FLAKES AND MINEY FOR COLEG
-----------
(evil) Flowey- ʂɬų℘ıɖ ɧųɱąŋ ı'ɖ ɧɛƖ℘ ɬɧɛ ῳơrƖɖ ɛŋɖ ąŋɖ ɱąƙɛ ʂųrɛ ŋơ ơŋɛ escapes
-----------
Nabstablook- I'd take my ghost sandwhich. I could make it myself. I wouldn't come if you want, I wouldn't want to be a bother.
-----------
Jerry- IS THERE ANY WIFI HERE? ARE YOU GONNA TAKE ME HOME AFTER THIS ( NO YOU IDIOT NO ONE IS TAKING YOU HOME THE WORLD IS ENDING YOU DONT NEED WIFI t(-_-t). )
-----------
Brother Guard- I'd take ice cream for you bro.
Other brother- I'll buy for you if you buy for me bro.
-----------
Snowdrake- I'm in snow position to go *hehe* but I would take 'that hotline bling'
-----------
Sans part 1- I could go to chili's to some spare ribs.
-----------
Monster kid- YO! I'd go with Undyne. Whatever she's doing's gotta be cool.
-----------
Alphys- I'd bring mew mew kissie cutie *fangirls* have you season two episode 7? (ALPHYS THATS NOT A FOOD DID YOU LISTEN TO THE QUESTION!?!)
-----------
Mad dummy- ID GET OUTTA THIS DAMN DUMP AND SMACK THE LIVING ***** OUTTA YA. IM SO *****ING MAD ILL SMACK YOU HALF WAY TO ALBAQUIRKY
-----------
Sans part 2 - I'd go to space and eat asteroids. They are MEATIER ( meteor )

Papyrus- SANS NO BE SERIOUS

Sans- fine I'd rob KEY FOOD and take ketchup. Its KEY to survival and my number one FOOD craving

Papyrus- SAAAAAAAAAAANS

-----------
Author (that no one cares about T-T)- I would go to sans and Toriel for pie and MEATIER meteors after avenging sushi [even tho I love sushi sorry Undeneee]. Then I'd go to PAPS spaghetti. (No human cake, cannibalism is gross)
-----------
Author [in real life (that doesn't make a difference still no one cares t( TT-TT t) FML] I'd probably go to the closest place cuz I'm lazy AF. Or I'd just go to a buffet cuz who cares about obesity when the world is ending right??......... Right?