Chapter 10 & 11 - Lovers Tiff

For no reason this is two chapters in one. I fucked up and missed a chapter and CBA to go through and correct it so DEAL WITH IT.

'Dan... Get up..' I heard, someone was nudging me gently.

'He won't wake up like that Phil. Shout at him!' Someone was moaning. I opened one eye slightly. Jake was by the door with a bucket of water. 'Come on, wake up Dan!' Phil moaned, 'please... I love you.' He whispered, making me giggle.
'HE'S AWAKE thank The Lord!' Sam shouted as I opened my eyes, greeted by two blue orbs.

'You both need to stop sleeping together... It's against camp rules..' Jake said,
'But Dan helps me sleep, I am terrified of the dark and we are in the middle of the wood!' Phil moaned, fear peaking through his voice. He held my hand under the cover, and I gave it a reassuring squeeze.
'Ugh, well, it's still against the rules, we can talk about it later.' Jake moaned, as Sam came back in the room with some food.

- - -

Today went by like any other, nothing much happened.

I did kayaking with Phil, he squeaked almost every time a tiny bit of water touched him. So I decided to splash him. Since then he has been pretending to ignore me.

- - -

'Phil... You can't blank me forever!' I laughed, as Jake handed us our dinner. Nothing special, we had a campfire to attend, so he did pasta with a tomato sauce. 'Dan.. Give it a rest, he is obviously in a mood!' Sam spoke. Phil smiled at Sam, before standing up and walking out the room. He returned in a hoodie. 'Sam, can we go to the campfire?'
'Sure!' Sam smiled, Phil glared at me, before walking out with Sam.

Was he actually mad at me?

- - -

'Only 5 days left of camp, who's coming back next year!' The leader shouted as all the different people from camp sat around a massive fire, it was huge, it had to be, to fit this many people around it as well. I kept looking at Phil, trying to catch his attention, but he seemed to always be laughing about something with Sam, or talking to Sam, or hugging Sam, or just looking at Sam..

I wasn't jealous.. Was I?

- - -

11PM, we had all changed into our pyjamas ready for bed. I decided that two could play at Phil's game, so I climbed up to my bunk bed and got comfortable.
'Are you not sleeping with Phil?' Sam asked, as he got into his bed, Phil was brushing his teeth with Jake.
'Against the rules..' I mumbled, in a slight mimic.
'Fair enough, well sleep tight my friend!' He giggled, switching of the light with his foot.

I closed my eyes, but couldn't sleep, I don't know why.

I heard Phil and Jake come in, talking about a game on the Xbox. They hushed when they got into the room, and I could almost feel Phil's eyes glaring at me. I felt bad for leaving him, knowing he is easily scared, but he has been ignoring me all day.

After a few seconds, he let out a quiet moan, before climbing into his bed. Silence.

- - -

I felt a tap on my leg. I bolted up, thinking it was a bug, looking at the time, I had been asleep for three hours.
'Dan..' I heard, I looked down, Phil. He sounded so small, like he had been crying. 'I need the toilet..'
'Come on then.' I huffed, jumping down and walking ahead of him down the stairs. He trailed behind, and slipped into the bathroom.
Once he came out, we walked slowly back up stairs.
'Dan..' He mumbled, 'I can't sleep.' I felt guilt hit me, he had probably been debating waking me up this whole time.
'Shh, you can now.' I smiled, climbing into his bed without asking. He climbed in after and turned to face me.
'Thank you.' He smirked, kissing my nose. 'I was only angry because I swallowed a bit of the water you splashed, and I felt sick all day..'
'Oh, I'm so sorry Phil, I was only joking around!' I replied, cuddling up to him.

'CAN YOU TALK ABOUT THIS IN THE MORNING!' Jake groaned, making both me and Phil giggle.
'Oh come on Jake, I think Phil and Dan are cute together.'
I froze, they knew?
'Wait, you are like dating aren't you?' Sam asked, I felt Phil tense, he hasn't told them.
'Err..' I mumbled,
'We aren't homophobic! I'm bisexual!' Jake chirped.
'I'm the only one fully into woman, well that's uncomfortable.' Sam laughed.
'Oh.. Well yeh, we are..' I smiled to myself, I just came out to my first person.
'YOU OWE ME A TENNER!' Jake shouted.
'Unfair..' Sam replied.

'You bet on us?'
'We already knew you were dating, come on, every morning you are wrapped all over each other, cuddling, one time, your lips were touching, you are always together, hold hands all the time, and let's be honest, your walks, aren't really walks, they are alone time together. I think it's so cute.' Jake spoke.
'Okay, this is all great.. But can I sleep now?' Sam croaked.
'OKAY, NIGHT!' Jake shouted sarcastically.
'Goodnight, Phil.' Phil whispered, so I kissed him on the lips, he began kissing back, so I licked his lips, begging entrance, which he accepted. In a nice term, I sucked the face off him, only because I missed him, and I loved him, and I needed him.

'Goodnight baby,' I mumbled, giving him one last peck before the darkness took us both.