Chapter 20 - A fresh start

'Thanks for the tour.' Phil said, walking up to me and the man showing the flat to us,'
'It is perfect.' I whispered.
'Lets do it?' He replied. 'We will take it!'
'Perfect!' The man chimed. So I just need you to sign some forms, then you can collect your keys tomorrow morning, you must be here by 6am, it's early. But that's the rules!'

Once we finished the paper work, it was around 9PM, so we walked back to the hotel after collecting a McDonalds.
'I cannot believe we own a flat!' I gigged, as we stepped into the hotel room.
'Neither, ugh, I love you.' He moaned, pushing me up against the bathroom door. I felt his hand side under my jeans, into my pants, he squeezed what was already slightly turned on.
'Phil.' I moaned. 'I am way to tired.'
'Sorry.' He replied, pretending to be grumpy, he pulled my jeans down, along with his and took my top off.
'I feel like sleeping in the nude tonight.' Phil announced.
'I might have to join you,' I giggled, pulling down my pants casually, and kicking them off, revealing my hard member. I blushed slightly, but walked to the bed, and slid in, watching Phil.
'Faggot.' He groaned, pulling his boxer shorts down, and joining me. Cuddling up to me. 'I love you, faggot.'
'I love you too.' I giggled, 'We need to stop over using the word, it's not even meaningful enough to show how much I am actually in love with you.'
'Shh, stop being perfect!' Phil winked, covering my mouth with his hand. 'Go to sleep, let tomorrow be that start of our new life's together.'
- - -
4:45, an alarm beeping.  
'Fucking hell...' I groaned, pulling myself up, and into the bathroom,
'Let's just have a shower at the new place after we unpack everything.'
'Okay babe, we need to go to town though, get some furniture at some point!'
'Decide when we are there!'

We got changed, packed up all our stuff, and got a taxi to our new home for just after 6AM.

'Hello. Here is your key, first months rent is due in two days.' The man said, his voice bitter.
'Have the first two in advance now!' Phil spoke proudly, handing him just over a thousand pounds.
'Thank you sir.' He chirped up, walking off.

We walked up the stairs, with our luggage, the lift was broken, which was just horrible.
'Okay, let's start unpacking!' I cheered, pulling open the door.
'Sir yes sir!' Phil laughed, running into the apartment, after dropping all our luggage in a pile at the door.
'Stop being a twat, come on!' I giggle. Getting the suitcase with some pots, pans, plates and other kitchen wear.
'We need to get some glasses at some point, but other than that, the kitchen is sorted!' I chirped as I began putting things away. 'Phil, put this duvet in the bedroom, we need to get a bed today, see if there is a cheep one you could order from Argos?'

'Okay.' Phil moaned, grabbing a laptop from him.
He waddled off to the bedroom, and searched for a bed, and other furniture for our house.