Chapter 12 - R.I.P - filler

Soon enough it was the final day of camp.

- -

'Wake up love birds!' Jake spoke, shaking at me violently.
'Ten more minutes!' I moaned, ramming my head into Phil's chest, making him moan out.
'Yeah.'

'They are so alike...' Sam laughed, walking into the room, the smell of bacon, egg, sausage, beans and other various tasty foods flooded the air, making me jump up in a instant.
'If only we knew he would do that to the smell of food before..' Jake groaned, handing me a plate, I took Phil's as he was now putting his head into my lap. Avoiding sunlight. I won't lie, I was praying not to be turned on by that, as it would be so embarrassing.

- - -

We all packed our bags, and by that, we mean force as much of our dirty clothes as possible into our trunks. I felt some what sad, leaving this place, but I still had a week left with Phil, and I get to be alone with him, not in a room with two other boys. My mum would already be here by now, so we all helped each other other door and to the main centre, wishing the Ester House goodbye, until next year.

- - -

'Hey mum!' I smiled, as my mum walked towards me.
'So basically, Phil's mum wants Phil home for a week, then he is going to take the train to our house for a week, and the school has agreed he can go there for a week.'
'But why?'
'Personal, something to do with family.'
I looked over at Phil, he had tears pouring out his eyes. I darted over to him.
'Phil!' I screamed, as I jumped onto him, squeezing him tight. 'Whats up.'
'My so- his brother, died this week..' Phil's mum spoke bitterly, her face was so pale.
'Its okay, shh, it's okay, he's in a better place, Phil, it's okay.' I tried to comfort him, but he was screaming out. I had no idea what to do, I hadn't lost anybody before.

Soon, his mum pulled us a part, and cold heartily said. 'See you next week, my dear.' Before pushing Phil along into his car.