Chapter 7

Sophie met Biana at the Leapmaster in the Silver Tower. It wasn't normally used by students, because they didn't leave the Silver Tower except for weekends and other occasional visits.
"I hope it's okay that I wanted you to come." Biana said.
"No, it's okay. I don't get to come ice much anymore, so it'll be fun." Sophie said.
Biana giggled. "Yep, fun."
Okay.... Biana was acting a little weird. Sophie shook it off as they stepped into the Leapmaster.
"Everglen!" Biana shouted.
They landed outside the shimmering gates, where Fitz was waiting for them. "Hey, Sophie." He said, smiling shyly.
"Hi, Fitz." Sophie turned slightly pink.
"Okay, break it up, lovebirds, " Biana said, smiling at their discomfort, "do you want to go to my room?"
"Yeah, sure." Sophie said.
They headed up to Biana's massive room, where they plopped down of the floor.
"So what should we do?" Sophie asked.
"Hmmmm, I don't know. Ooooh, wait. I have an idea." Biana smiled. Sophie had a feeling that she wasn't going to like this.
"Oh god, what is it?" Sophie asked nervously.
"I could give you a makeover. Before you say no, pleaseeeeee?"
When it came to makeovers, there was no arguing with Biana.
"Ugh, fine. But only a little bit, and I get to take it off right after." Sophie negotiated.
"Okay. Deal." Biana squealed, obviously excited about this. She sat Sophie down at her makeup desk, and got to work. When she was just about finished, Sophie got up.
"I need to go grab something quickly." Biana said suddenly.
"Okay. I'll stay here." Sophie said.
Biana left the room, and Sophie walked around the room. God, she hadn't been in Biana's room in forever.
And God, she kinda needed to visit the bathroom, too.
She walked down the hallway towards the bathroom, past Fitz's door. She heard two voices talking in hushed tones. Sophie knew she shouldn't eavesdrop, but she was curious.
"Do you think I should do it yet? Or has it not been enough time?" Came Fitz's voice.
"I don't know, son. What do you think?" Said Alden.
"I kinda want to. I mean, we've only been on one date, but I feel this connection. It's like we're meant for each other. I really love her. I just don't know if she'll be ready." Fitz said.
"Well, it's up to you. If your gut is telling you to go for it, do it." Alden said.
"I can even weave it into the conversation tonight just to see what she thinks. Don't worry, I'll be discreet." Said Biana. So she was in on whatever this was too! Sophie could hear footsteps coming towards the door, so she rushed to the bathroom before anyone knew she'd heard a little bit of their conversation.
She closed the door behind her. She knew they were talking about something involving her, but what was it? And what was Fitz planning to do? Sophie thought about what he had said. Fitz had said he loved her.
"Sophie?" Came Biana's voice.
Sophie opened the bathroom door.
"Oh, sorry; I was just in here."
"Oh, good," Biana relaxed visibly, "I thought you'd disappeared or something."
Sophie laughed. "Nope, I'm still right here."
As they walked back to Biana's room, Sophie really got to process what she'd heard. Fitz was planning to do something. She hoped it would be good. But most importantly, he loved her.

_____
A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for not updating. I've been pretty busy with school and stuff. I know this chapter isn't very good, but enjoy!